1 day post op Started by: Rachelellious

• Author
    28p
    Menu
    +1

had my op yesterday and feel loads better today . Had 380 cc sub muscular motiva implants . No pain just a little achy like when I’ve been to the gym and worked my chest muscles a bit hard lol . Was starving all day u til my op planning what I would eat after.. Then couldn’t eat a thing lol ! But really happy with my results so far my surgeon is amazing and very good at what he does . Il try to upload a pic if j can ..

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

Can’t post pic it won’t upload so it’s now my profile pic

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi how are you today? They look great I’m ment to be having 350 but wana push for the 380cc x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun would you mind if I added you have same stats and having 375cc unders xxx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

@Claire Thanks i dont feel to bad to be honest no pain just muscle aches really but not been taking meds as i dont feel i need them. I would push for the 380 if thats what you want. Your about the same as me aren’t you, i think they would look good.

@Georgie
    add away i dont mind hun, and when is your op ? Bet your excited xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

Congratulations hun, im happy to hear you are doing just fine xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@rachelellious I think I am going to push for the 380cc it’s only one size up id hate to have any regrets think we are about the same I’m 5’4 7stone 8 glad your feeling okay x

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

@lisalili Thanks hun cant believe i actually have boobs now haha ! How are you doing ? how many weeks po are you now ?

@Claire
    I would as your right you dont want any regrets .. i wanted 400 initially but i worried they might look too big on my frame going from an empty 34b so 380 is perfect im hoping .. I think they would suit your frame too .
    Whens your op ? ive posted some pics on my wall now xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@rachelellious yh I think On the day I will just say I’d really like the 380 but if he says he wouldn’t recommend it I will just go with the 350 my opp is in 12days so not long now 🙂 x

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Haha, im 5 weeks 1 day post op today hun and so far so good. The first week is definitely the hardest but after that you will feel much better xxx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu
    +2

wow 5 weeks already that has flown by ! How long before you could drive ? Looking forward to being at your stage . Back ache is kicking in already never had that before in my life … Yours look amazing hun xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Thanks doll, time really has flown by lol. I was driving on day 13 post op as I had friends visiting me so had to really. I was ok though just had slight aching in my shoulders and breasts. Make sure you stay on top of your meds and rest even if you feel better hun xxx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

@Claire 12 days whoop whoop not long at all ! Lets hope your surgeon says yes 🙂 Who are you having ? xx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

@lisalili Thats good then 13 days im hoping i can drive soon too. Ive had problems with the ibruprofen they hurt my stomach but taking the others at night and in the morning. I will try to rest abit more i do find it hard to sit still lol xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@rachelellious mr Payne 🙂 x

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

oh well i managed to get him to go from giving me 325/350 upto 380 so you shouldn’t have a problem 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.