1 day to go, Dr Traynor @Preston, A cup to 375cc! Started by: Cooper

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hi everyone,

Can’t sleep already… Surgery booked for Wednesday 16th March in Preston with Dr Traynor! Super excited but soooo nervous ?? anybody have any advice or pics for similar sizes to me?

Thanks so much in advance ? Xxx

Verityjane 7
    7p
    Menu

Hey Hun, I got 300cc with Dr traynor two weeks ago at Preston! It was such a relaxed experience even down to walking to theatre I didn’t feel like I was going into surgery at all! All the staff where really nice and over all it was such a good day! If I can give you any advice it would be to try and not sleep much the night before the op because I was so tired the day of the op I didn’t have time to worry about it and then after I just slept most of the day so it was pretty relaxing haha! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Preston is an amazing hospital the staff are lovely! I had 375 HP unders last Tuesday from 34A! Good luck with your op itl be over in a flash 🙂 xxx

Kay 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi I’ve also got my surgery tomorrow with Mr Traynor at Preston!! Wahoo exciting times!!! Xxxx

Cooper 5
    5p
    Menu

Aw thank you so much girls you’ve deffo put my mind at rest ? Aw Kay very exciting times good luck hun!!! Xx

Kay 7
    7p
    Menu

Good luck hun too!! Xxxx

Claire 3
    3p
    Menu

I am booked in tomorrow with Mr Traynor. I am having 1000 cc high profile. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.