1 or 2 weeks post op, how is/was recovery at this point? Started by: Alexandra

• Author
    3p
    Menu

I’m going to a festival 1 and half weeks after op, and want to show off boobs and wanna enjoy festival. Was wondering how everyone felt at this point in excerising or enjoying themselves?! I wanna be able to dance and go mad
    Also what about drinking alcohol?!

Lindsey 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Alexandra, your pain will vary depending on if you’re having overs or unders. I had unders and I’m 6 days post op and I still can’t lift my arms above my head and I’m still in pain quite a bit of pain in one side but it does get easier each day. I’m not sure about alcohol I think it’s when you’re able to come off the pain killers, im still on mine and couldn’t even think about drinking right now hahah xx

Louise 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

I hate to say this but i think you are massively underestimating how big of an operation this is. You are being sliced open. I am 11 DPO and only now can say I’m pretty much pain free and can get a shirt over my head.

San 20
    20p
    Menu

I guess you will have to take it day by day as everyone is different, I had unders but by day 4 po I was off my pain meds and able to dress myself.

Think you will have to assess your situation after you’ve had your op xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I’m in a similar position, my ops on 23rd and I’m going to a one day festival 1hr away on 7th. I’m not planning on drinking and will be coming home to sleep so if I’m still not 100% I’m planning on just sitting in the sun, definitely not even considering going into the crowds!

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Alexandra, this will depend heavily on if you are having unders or overs, your pain level at less than 2 weeks post op will probably prevent you from carrying on as normal, also you would need to be ‘showing them off’ in a seethrough support bra and i don’t even know if there is such a thing? But im sure your going to be able to make this happen your a pretty resourceful girl, after all you only registered as a member 5 days ago and listed as ‘awaiting initial consultation’ so in 4 days you have managed to wait for and be at that consultation and arrange and book your surgery day you move fast don’t you! Quite odd that your first post is not to introduce yourself or ask for any advise on size, profile, surgeons, clinics etc….
    Don’t waste our time
    This is a great reminder to all the girls not to accept friendship requests from members without a profile pic and no legitamate history or set up details, this is more likely an Alex than an Alexandra and if im wrong and this is a genuine post then im sure once it’s been seen your operation would be put on hold until it’s been assesed if your lets say…….fit for it.

Chelsie 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

I’m only 13 days post op I had partially unders. I felt absolutely fine after 6 days I’ve been driving, went out the day I had them done and the Thursday and all weekend ???? Everyone is different but this was my first ever op and I’m such a wimp but it’s been so much easier than I thought ! I can’t even tell I’ve had anything done x

Alf 11
    11p
    Menu

I’m almost 4 weeks post op and I have actually had quite a pain free recovery, was able to get myself dressed on the day of the op and not really had much trouble doing things for myself… I had unders and “only” 280cc. I still would NOT wear anything other than my support bra… 1 week after I did drink but wasn’t at a busy bar or anything. Imagine if someone bumps into you (so easily done) and you’ll be dancing jumping… honestly it would so not be worth it. You’ll have years to show them off, they won’t even look at their prime one week after! It’s so much money and it is your body, you have to look after them and can still look amazing without them out. Look at Recova bras I’ve got 2 and love them as they’re less granny shaped. I’m 24 by the way and also go out and have fun but just know how gutted I’d be if anything happened.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.