1 WEEK DAY! Started by: Megan

• Author
    11p
    Menu

Hey Girls, so a week today im with with Dr Kazzazi to have 375HP Unders, excited is an understatement but the closer its getting the more petrified im becoming haha! I have everything I need (I think!) Does anyone know what I need to take to the hospital with me? Im aware of comfortable clothes and easy to put on, and fresh undies etc but anything else? Also, I have my conch pierced and only ever taken it out a couple of times for no longer than 10 minutes, I’ve had it done years but im abit squirmish to put it back in after along period of time, I have bought a plastic piece of jewellery to replace it with for the day, would this be ok or does it have to be fully removed? Any more useful info would be great because its all that’s on my mind now! Ha x

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu

Does anyone have any advice ? 🙂

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

Hi @megan i had my sugrey Friday with dr kazzazi. I only took change of underwear and mags. Honestly you don’t need to take loads you won’t use it. Your not there long enough. I got there at 11.50 my admission time was 12 and was shown right to my room. By 1 pm I had seen dr K and at 1.15 I was walking down. I only took a oneies and they put it back on for me so maybe take a dressing gown with you xxx

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey, thanks for replying. What time was you out for after your op? xxx

Lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

Ooooh great idea on the onesie front @kirstieM ????

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

I came out about 2.30 can’t recommend dr kazzazi and his clinic enough. Yes I got my from boohoo have a look 🙂 @megan @lucy

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.