1 week nurse check up..not good Started by: clairelk

• Author
    29p
    Menu

Insidious arent healing very well. There still open. Ave been doing to much. Boobs are getting a bit bigger . Few new pics on profile x

clairelk 29
    29p
    Menu

There a diffrent size. But nurse said they will settle the same. They better lol. As my left boob is pointing left x

Danielle 3
    3p
    Menu

Aww try relax hope you heal very soon I’ll add you if you don’t mind

gina 11
    11p
    Menu

I just had my nurse meeting too..incisions are am slightly psinful ..hope u don’t mind the add xx

clairelk 29
    29p
    Menu

No dont mind. Al.exept you both. Ther a diffrent shape. But shud go the same. Hopefuly lol. Because av had no pain at all… av been hoovering. Out for drinks ect. N there stil open. Going to relax as going back to see nurse nextvwed. Hopefuly they wil be better x

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

Aww you need to put your feet up missy and relax .. Hope they heal up this week hun xx

Rosa 37
    37p
    Menu

Aww relax Claire, hope you’re feeling better about the size now too 🙂

Megan 13
    13p
    Menu

Aww sorry to hear that Claire! Rest, put your feet up and let them heel. I’ve been the same though to be honest, day 3 after my op I was walking around blackpool all day and pushing a buggy ect… HAd my check up and she said they were fine healing… But she put more dressing over them, did u have this too?? And I’ve got to go back next wed too xx

clairelk 29
    29p
    Menu

Thanx girls. Yea am chilling tday. Yea she took strips off. Wiped them n put new 1s on. Hoping next wed there more heeled. There a diffrent shape from each other. But nurse said there just settling diffrent. There about a size e at moment x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hi Claire, my right incision is open still but healing up I found out yesterday, I think it’s more common with bigger implants like ours, my left boon was pointing out to the left too but as they’re settling they are going into more of a natural shape now xxx

clairelk 29
    29p
    Menu

What size did u have hun? N how long ago? They dnt look that bad in mirror. But look bad in pics lol. Yea cant wait for them to settle n fluff out x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.