1 week post op ? Started by: mbowne

• Author
    33p
    Menu
    +1

Well I had my strapping taken off yesterday and I’m very happy with my results ☺️ My left is still a little more swollen than my right so icing that side a lot more in hope it goes down soon! Barely in any pain any more so everything going really well xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu
    +3

Cleavage with no bra! ☺️

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie
    0p
    Menu

They look fantastic! can i please ask what cc / profile you had and what size you were before? I’ve been offered an uplift and implant and you dont see many on here xx

Menu

Your results are fab! I bet your so pleased im waiting to be discharged. Had my dressings changed last night because had some leakage and i seen my sewn on nipple nearly passed out ? hope my results are as good as yours x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Hi Sophie, no I know there really doesn’t seem to be many uplifts around I kind of wish I had some to look at beforehand. I was 36DD before and had 200cc moderates, I had to persuade him to even do those as he didn’t want to put any in! Lol xx

Aww Becky that sounds awful! I saw my nipple when I had my bandages off and it made me feel faint for about an hour ? how did it go? How you feeling?? Xx

Menu

Went really well im so pleased with the results 1 day post op. Feeling a little uncomfy and groggy but apart from that great. Thought id feel awful. Your results are amazing i bet your over the moon x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

So glad you’re feeling alright and happy with your results so far! ? so the pains ok yeah? Just more uncomfortable? Xx

Menu

Yer just more uncomfortable than anything and abit stingy but nothing like what i was expecting. I thought i was going to be doubled in pain. My partner seen my boobs for the 1st time in 4 years this morning ( i was that embarrassed of them i would hide them) his jaw hit the floor he loves them. How are your incisions healing x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Aww bless him! My boyfriend is so in love too I think he loves them more than I do! Haha glad you’re not in much pain, surprising how well the body handles it isn’t it! To be honest my biggest discomfort was the bloating from the painkillers ? I think their healing ok, the nurse said their all healing well, but I’ve still got dressing on, which she’s removing Wednesday and then she’s gonna put some steri strips on for another further week before their left completely clear. I think that’s just because for an uplift there’s obviously a lot more open wounds than a simple BA xx

Menu

Im glad its just not me my tummys so bloated and sore. I have bleed abit on my dressings and the nurse said its ok just leave them until i have them changed on thurs did you have this? Cant wait to be healed and get bra shopping so exciting! I feel so much more confident already x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

I got such bad stomach pains from the painkillers but lemon and ginger tea helped me a lot with that if you want to try that! I didn’t get any bleeding no, only really could see the dried but nothing came through the dressings. I’m sure it’ll be fine unless they don’t stop bleeding. I keep on touching mine now their softening up already I adore them ? xx

Menu

Feels like i have hot pokers going through my nipples today the pain! Ha ha. Awww im so glad your happy with yours i feel the same so happy with them feel like a new woman xx

Menu
    +1

Feels like i have hot pokers going through my nipples today the pain! Ha ha. Awww im so glad your happy with yours i feel the same so happy with them feel like a new woman xx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

The nipple pain is the worst! Haha do you have any numbness on either boob? Half of my left is completely numb still it’s the weirdest feeling ha xx

Menu

My whole right boob is numb apart from around the nipple so weird. Cant wait to have the dressings off now x

Stephanie lay 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi. I’m going for a uplift and rhinoplasty on the 20th. Wondered how your uplifts went it’s not something I know much about as I just went in hoping for implants. Been told I need to have the uplift and wait 4/6 months for the implants!!! ? would have been nice to have them all at once! X

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Is that because of the extra weight of the implants on the incisions? That’s sucks I’m sorry! I had quite a lot of breast tissue before so I’m not sure if that’s something to do with it! I’ve found it completely bareable hun, not once have I been in intense pain and their healing so well already. I had to change my dressings yesterday as they got wet in the shower and they have closed up (the scars) already and they look really neat and small ☺️ Can’t wait for them to just be healed now xx

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Ah wow this post and photos have really helped me! I went today for my consultation thinking I needed just a breast enlargement, but actually need an uplift too. The photos look great! Hope your healing well 🙂 x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

I’m really glad it helped! If you ever have any questions just send me a message, when I went through with the surgery there was never really much on here about it and I know people worry about the scars etc but I promise you there’s really not much to worry about. I had my 2 week post op yesterday (you have more check ups with an uplift as obviously there’s a lot more incisions and risk) and I saw my nipples clearly for the first time and the scars are so neat already. I swear in a years time they’re going to be invisible haha. Was your consultation with the surgeon? Are you going for implants as well or not? Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi just wondered what your scars where like and the postions of them?

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

@laurenc123. Hiya, the scars go around my nipples (had he aerolas made smaller) and then down from the bottom of the nipple to the crease under the boob. Some girls also need the anchor lift so that scars so under round the creases also but I was lucky that my surgeon on the day decided that was necessary ☺️ With regards to how they look they look amazing already and I’m only 3 weeks post op ! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thank you for replying @mbowne that’s what I want, the surgeon I saw said I wouldn’t get the best results unless I had an uplift but I said because of my age I want to have kids first and then I would go for the uplift and when I do I want a aerola reduction so I’m glad this is possible at the same time! X

Laurie 5
    5p
    Menu

oh my god your boobs look amazing how long was it from the op to the result and who did you have if dont mind me asking? I had mounir for a tummy tuck and he was fabulous so hoping to have him ok

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.