1 week post op! Started by: Carmen

• Author
    35p
    Menu
    +3

Hey ladies. Thanks for everyone’s help and support on here! After a long week I’m finally one week post op! Pain is subsiding now, just a bit sore where my incisions are. Had my strapping off yesterday sooooo glad to get rid of that haha! So so so happy with my results – still have a lot of dropping and fluffing to do but amazed at the results so far! I had 375cc mod plus unders with dr marcellino. Let me know if you have any questions! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jade 15
    15p
    Menu

They’re looking great Hun xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing. You know I had exactly the same but yours look so much nicer! X

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

Have they changed much in a week? Had my op done yesterday with 375 partials and all I’m thinking is they look small, can’t really tell much yet but I’m worrying!! he did say I couldn’t of had any bigger though as they wouldn’t fit lol xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yours look amazing!! I had 395cc and mine are tiny compared to yours! I wish I had a moderate implants now instead of Hp as I always think they look better!!

Only one week post op though so hoping they settle and get bigger!!

Great results though Hun

Xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Have you gotta before pic Hun? Just wanted to see how diff yours were to mine before to compare results lol xx

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey girls!! Thanks so much I’m over the moon i cried when the strapping came off – was in so much pain last week but it was all so worth it! He first said 350 or 375 and I opted for the biggest size as most girls on here recommend that and he said it was quite a tight fit. They have changed so much in a week – the first day they were really round, hard and swollen and now they are already much softer. they are still very high up and haven’t dropped a lot, they are sitting in my arm pits but so happy with the way my cleavage is, I really didn’t want a big gap and my nurse said when they drop the gap will close even more which I’m happy about. When they were strapped up I thought they looked small but now they’ve been released they look massive ? I asked for a d/dd but I think they may be bigger than that. One of my incisions is healing better than the other but they said its nothing to worry about just got to be mindful of it. Last week I was so down in the dumps and was thinking it wasn’t worth the pain but the perseverence paid off and I would go through it all again! Ellie pics below of before and after. (Excuse the sticky strapping marks – it’s a bugger to get off!!) was a small 32b xxxx happy to send more pics privately to anyone who wants them – I know there isn’t much on here about dr marcellino or mod plus unders x

Attachments:
    Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu
    +2

8 days post op x

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing hun xx

Beth
    0p
    Menu

Im currently a natural double e cup and wanna go bigger never looked into it before need help!!!!

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you! Wel all I can say is he has done a brilliant job on you. One of the best results I’ve seen honestly xx

Cava 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

@Carmen They look amazing! You must be thrilled. I had Mr Marcellino yesterday, my pre op boobs looked a lot like yours although measured a 32C.
    I was due to have 400/375cc, moderate plus unders but we changed the plan last minute as I train a lot and the implant could become distorted if under the muscle so I went over.
    In theatre Mr Marcellino didn’t like the look of the 400cc’s so said he threw them in the bin and put in 450cc as I have large breast pockets so can take it and probably become a DD like planned.

Although its very painful today I’m already ecstatic with my results and reading your story has just made me a little happier. I can’t believe how obsessed I’ve become with boobs!

Happy healing and please keep us updated with your progress xx

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey Hun – ah yeah he’s so good if he thinks something will look better he goes for it and I trust him as he knows best! My pain last week was pretty bad – if your in lots of pain and get constipation (?) then stop your cocodomol and take paracetamol instead – as soon as I did that I felt 10 X better! Just brave the pain, I got quite low mid week but trust me it’s all worth it when you see them and now I’m doing my normal things and they’re fine! I’m super happy haha yeah I’m obsessed with boobs now too ? Every time I look in the mirror I can’t believe they’re mine! Still a long way to go yet with dropping but things can only get better hey! X

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

Happy to help if anyone wants to add can send lots of pics got a bit snap happy lol! X

Cava 12
    12p
    Menu

@Carmen, thanx for the advice huni I’ll bare it in mind. I felt great yesterday and wasn’t too bad this morning but this evening my god! It hurts!
    I’m pleased I’m not the only boob obsessed one tho
    Yours look absolutely fantastic, just imagine how wonderful they’ll be at the 8 week mark, I can’t wait to see my own develop too
    Feel free to send me pic updates, I will too as I’m expecting them to look very similar
    Xx

Harriet 58
    58p
    Menu

Looking fantastic hun. They look so lovely and perfect. Glad you are healing well xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@Carmen, you look amazing, especially for so early on. Id be so happy if mine turn out like this xx

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Thank you everyone ?? x

Menu

Hi carmen, I have added you. I’m so pleased to hear some talk so highly of Dr Marcellino as you say there is not much on here about his work as he is new. But you have just made me feel much better about him. I met with him yesterday to discuss my surgery and he was very kind and reasured me that I would be given the results in want. Like you say he knows best so he has told me he won’t know witch implants he wants to use on me until late in go under. I may have moderate / high profile and 300/325/350 depending on what he thinks looks best. I am currently a 34 b (small b) and I want to be a full sized c cup. Best wishes on your recovery x x x

Sophie 1
    1p
    Menu

This is probably one of the best results I’ve ever seen! You must be thrilled! This makes me want to get a consultation with Dr Marcellino now! 🙂

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Awh thanks Sophie!!! Yes so so happy! Have a consultation with him he’s a boob God!!! X

Dash 5
    5p
    Menu

Hey, I had my op last Monday and having my bandages and all removed tonight. Mine was also by Max Marcelino. And apparently he wants patients to wear the support belt ( the horrible hard things under armpits and around). So just wondering did you have to wear one past first week?

Thanks

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.