1 week Post Op Pics opinions appreciated Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Firstly I just wanted to say thank you to everyone, I don’t know how I would have got through this last week without you all, the support, advice and friendship has been amazing so thank you. I have uploaded pics after my strapping was taken off today, not liking them very much at the moment as so sore, swollen and funny shape but know from all your pics this is normal and part of the healing process. Would appreciate your opinions xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Have added you hun, having my strapping off Wednesday so a bit weary what they’re gonna look like also, scared I won’t like them! But your right I know they change so much from that but still scary lol.. Happy healing ! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Just had a look hun I think they look fine ! Nice and round and of course they will settle and drop and fluff yet, did they say much about your scars healing ? That’s one thing I’m scared of the scars 🙁 x you should be happy hun they look good xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Rebecca, I am slightly worried about left incision scarring but starting spraying savalon spray on already as infection will make them scar. I think if you be very careful so they don’t split or get infected you should see a scar just white line and if they have put it neatly in the crease even better. When the strapping comes off its very weird and they look swollen and dirty but they are a nice size and look great in vest top with my sports bra on so happy at the moment and hoping they heal well ! Happy healing xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hun there is nothing wrong with them they look great 🙂 they will change loads and settle nicely xx

Menu

There looking really gd hun 🙂 xxx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

They look really good…and only going to get better 🙂 xxx

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@hannah1982 looking lovely already Hannah…..bruising goes away I sure experienced it myself. happy healing hun xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks guys xx

Page
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add babe, I had my op on Friday and so sore I just want to see them !! Hope that you’re okay, and you’re gonna love your new boobs if you don’t already ! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Page, not that’s ok, I added you ! I think it takes a while to fall in love with them, they aren’t the most attractive things when they take off your strapping 🙁 but do get better ! Good luck xxx

Donna 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope u don’t Mind the add Hun, my strapping comes off Tuesday 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.