1 week to go!! Started by: Louise

• Author
    9p
    Menu

I have my surgery on the 7th March at Preston with Mr Traynor. The nerves haven’t kicked in yet, just feeling excited at the minute. I do wish I had my admission time already though as I like to be organised lol. Anyone else at Preston on the 7th? Xx

Lisa Louise 79
    79p
    Menu

Hi Hun

I’m at Preston on 8th march, I’m soooo nervous! I don’t have my admission time yet either, I need to book hotel but don’t know if I’ll need 2 nights or 1 so I need to wait x

Louise 42
    42p
    Menu
    +2

Good luck girls. I had Mr Traynor at Preston on 14th Feb. I got my admission time on the Friday before my op on the Tuesday so probably wont be long until you hear.

Amy 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Hey girls! My op is on Monday 6th march at Preston! I received my admission time yesterday! I’m in at 8am xx

Lisa Louise 79
    79p
    Menu

Hi @Louise I’ve just received my admission time x

Louise 9
    9p
    Menu

I’m in a 3pm. Rubbish time so I’m going to see if there’s anything else available as I have 2 young kids and don’t want to get home ridiculously late 🙁

Lisa Louise 79
    79p
    Menu

Did you get sorted @LOUISE have they changed your admission time? I’m 8 o’clock so going to travel down on the morning & stay over for the night when I’m all done, my children are older so don’t need to worry about that, they’ll be at home with there grandad, good luck hunni with your surgery x

Louise 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi @lisalou84 I’ve not had any luck yet, I’ve been told to ring back Monday but I’m not feeling hopeful. I’m just hoping I’m the only 3pm admission and that the rest of the surgeries in the day don’t run over ???? I can’t believe it’s on Tuesday, it’s not sunk in yet lol x

Lisa Louise 79
    79p
    Menu

Hopefully you’ll get in earlier @LOUISE or be straight down when you arrive Hun! I know I’m the same, I’m so nervous but at the same time it’s not hit me yet but I know it will all at once! You will have to let me know how you get on with your surgery & after for any last minute tips I’ll need x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.