1 whole year later ???????? Started by: Stacey

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls, I haven’t been on here for a long time, but as it’s my boobs first birthday tomorrow I thought I’d share a little update! I remember I wanted to see longer-term results when I was looking before my surgery! So here is a picture of me before and now! Honestly can’t even say how happy I am and how much more confidence this has given me, without a doubt the best decision I have made and have not regretted it since!
    Happy to give any advice for anyone in the lead up to surgery or with any post op questions! Good luck!!!
    Stats:
    Before- size 6, 8 stone, 32A

325 mod+ unders – now 32D/DD

Stacey xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danielle 1
    1p
    Menu

How tall are you?? I’m 5ft 2 and same cup and body size as you said but I’m still wondering what size to go with because I want to go big enough so my boobs look noticeable but not too big if you know what I mean x

Emma 2
    2p
    Menu

They look fab Stacey I’m the same frame and size as you and also had 325cc mod + profile under the muscle this will be my 3rd wpo one has slowly drop just waiting for the other to catch up lol when did you start to feel them again as my nipples still num and sometimes boobs feel itchy did you have this xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.