1 year on!… Started by: ellie

• Author
    10p
    Menu
    +1

So this week was my boobs first birthday! This time one year ago I was laying in bed sore, strapped up and regretting my boob job! However now it’s the best thing i ever done and do not regret a thing. I love my boobs and even forget their fake as they feel so natural and just like my real ones.. I would urge anyone who wants to get it done to do it, best thing I ever done. Feel so much more confident in myself and clothes now and my first holiday last year after the op was so good cos of all my new bikinis! Just thought I’d upload a recent picture a year later to show how they settle in and look so real! I now measure a 30E /28F any questions or advice feel free to ask me..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlotte 22
    22p
    Menu

lovely hun, they look great. Can i ask wha you had and size before? I’m having my op next wednesday and having 500cc overs from a 34c xx

ellie 10
    10p
    Menu

Thankyou! I had 375/400cc unders and was a 32b before. How exciting , Good luck Hun you’ll be absolutely fine ! Have to keep posted xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They look amazing!! I’m nearly 3 months post op now and I had 375cc unders. Do you think il notice much change from now until the year point where they say they’ve settled? Just wondering as I’m hoping they change lol xx

ellie 10
    10p
    Menu

Thankyou @ellie2015 ! since three months is still quite early on in recovery and plus you had unders which take a long time to finally settle and change I think yours will change! Mine have a year on, so just hang in there Hun xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Ah I hope so!!
    How’s your scars a year on? Are they sensitive at all? I’m finding mine are still very sensitive that I’m not wearing a propa bra yet still xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

But my scars have healed so so well it’s weird lol xx

ellie 10
    10p
    Menu

My scars are absolutely fine and healed good! They both sit right on the crease of under my boob so can’t even see them! They used to tingle a bit but I used bio oil for a few months which helped and also arnica tablets which helped speed the recovery up as a whole xx

Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

I’m also a year post op this week Ellie and I totally agree with you it’s the best thing I’ve ever done! Your end results look fabulous xx

sarah25 13
    13p
    Menu

They are perfect it makes me so excited for mine x

carlymarie 17
    17p
    Menu

They look great ??

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

wow Ellie they look great! I’d love mine to turn out like yours! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.