1 Year PO 400cc uhp unders Started by: Kel

• Author
    19p
    Menu
    +1

It’s a year today since I had my op at Preston, my surgeon was dr mounir and my clinic was Preston I can’t fault anything at all and I am still as happy as I was when I first had them done, I did have massive boob greed for a few months but that’s gone now, I’ve attached some pictures if any one has any questions or needs any advice feel free to ask! ????

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Abi 46
    46p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they are literally perfect!! I’m having mine with dr minour in 6 days and having 400 up also, I would be so happy if I got your results, what size were you pre op? Xx

Kel 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

I was a 32b and now I’m a 30F/32E xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks for posting this Kel as I am considering UHP 370cc. They look really good. I have the other option of 325cc HP. I was always going with the 325’s but unsure. Jxx

Kel 19
    19p
    Menu

Hi Jen, my advice would be to go for the bigger option I went for the bigger option and still wish I had gone bigger xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks for the input Kel. I need to retry the implants at my pre op consultation as I’m currently plumping for the 370’s!! I just wish I could see an image of exactly how they will turn out. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.