1 YEAR post op 415 overs Started by: Rinx ♥

• Author
    4p
    Menu

So it’s been a year ( on the 27th of July ) iv been on holiday! They have changed so much iv had ups and downs, I hated them at 8 weeks + , felt they shrunk and looked like golf balls under my skin felt like I wasted my money! But it was all to do with te healing process and now I couldn’t be happier, they have grown because of my natural breast tissue obviously not the implant lol, iv gone from an E cup to a FF, but to the girls worrying about bra sizes they don’t mean anything I could fit into a 36 C bra purely because the back is so big and my back is a 28/30 so don’t get so worked up about it like what I did because it honestly don’t mean nothing! Not everything can be perfect though, iv had stretch marks but they are basically going/gone down to creaming and oiling every day that’s taken a good year, iv got rippling which you can see at the bottom but nothing major it doesn’t bother me one bit as the surgeon did say I would get it, but that’s about it for me! Iv worn my sports every night since they have been done and I would advise anyone who’s had a bigger implant 300cc upwards to do the same unless you want saggy boobs! Don’t get me wrong one night a week off from it but I wouldn’t risk it plus for me it feels amazing putting on a sports bra now! Although I’m a 30 ff I wear Kelly brook 32F bras as I find the backs fit me nicely as they come up small but the cup is way too small but I like it like that and then I wear my actual siZe in Gossard bras, I would say I look an actual DD/E cup which was exactly what I wanted and the surgeon said I look this too which I’m glad about iv uploaded pictures includingn one of me in a bikini so you can see the size on my frame people have recently said they look bigger and I think they most probs do, I’m 5ft size 8! I don’t have boob greed anymore but I do envy some girls with bigger implants haha it’s all normal to want more , if I have another op in the future which I most probably will I would go to 560-600 but for now in happy as it’s a pain as it is buying bikinis and bras that fit! Any questions private message me! X

Menu

Congrats on a year hun, hope you’re doing well xx

Danielle 2
    2p
    Menu

hope you dont mind me adding you both – im booked in for surgery 15th sept with Dr Mounir at preston. Loved reading this post Rinx xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you, and that’s fine as soon as I’m on laptop il accept zx

Ab
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add I’ve just had 450 a week ago would love to see results of a similar size a year on

Ab
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add I’ve just had 450 a week ago would love to see results of a similar size a year on

Ab
    0p
    Menu

Ab
    0p
    Menu

Ab
    0p
    Menu

Sorry didn’t mean to do that lol this bloody forum

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hi do you mind if I add you? I’m sort of abit gutted as I feel mine have gone smaller I had my op in April. I was a good b cup, I had 410 overs, I was a good dd now I seam to be more a d cup. Did you have unders or overs? Xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

I think iv accepted everyone? let me know if I haven’t, that’s how I felt @natasha1776 I sometimes now look at mine from the side and think I look a d cup lol but I bet you don’t, that’s one thing I I would sa I regret is maybe not going for high profiles as I then would of had more upper boob and more side boob if that makes sense where as mine hang really natural now which I am pleased with, I had overs xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Hey Rinx, hope you don’t mind me adding you? xx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind I’ve requested you hun xx

Leona 1
    1p
    Menu

Added you also hope that’s ok 🙂 xx

Melanie
    0p
    Menu

Hello Hun, so glad your happy hope you don’t mind if I add you I like posts like these and it helps us to wait and bide our time and let the boobs settle, they look great as well thanks for the helpful post x

Camilla
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add xx

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

And looking even more fabulous!,! Xx

Elaine
    0p
    Menu

Hi hope dont mind the add Im getting mine done a week tomorra 410 unders but I do want bigger

amber
    0p
    Menu

congrats 🙂 so nice to read happy stories, im nearly 8weeks and just starting to feel like theyre mine, hope you dont mind the add, looking at buying the gossard egoboost xx

Menu

Hi hun, sent you a request if thats okay! Thanks for your post its really good to hear journeys further down the line! 🙂 I’m getting 450cc in 9 days and hope they turn out as good as your profile pic looks! 😀 Xx

JJ 1
    1p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add doll x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Hello girls iv made a BA instagram account as iv been getting so many emails on here etc and I hardly come on anymore so its rinba415 I haven’t uploaded any pics yet but I will later on il upload them from the day I got them done up until now xx

N
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind me adding hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.