1 year post op yesterday. PHOTOS.. Was previously a 32a/aa Started by: Chelsea

• Author
    38p
    Menu
    +4

Hi ladies,

I was 1 year post op yesterday so thought I’d share a bra photo, I will upload some without a bra when I can.

My boobs are really soft now, I previously was a size 6/8 and an a / AA cup as you can see on my profile and I had partials, high profile round, I had 300cc.

I barely had any breast tissue and I wanted a natural look and his has completely done it for me! I am really happy with them, at first they were quite high and hard and over time they’ve become really soft I’m currently in a 32D/DD bra depending on the shop/style!

Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@Chelsea10 they look amazing! So natural too πŸ™‚
    It’s great to hear from someone further down the line like you, you don’t see many girls post on here after their 6 week checkup x

Jenna 4
    4p
    Menu

They look great hope mine settle in as well as yours mine still have that strange feeling like there stuck on my body. Do they just feel natural eventually I know that’s a strange question haha x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

they look very natural! you look great. I’m 6 weeks post op now and a few girls have said only buy a few bras and they seem to get bigger again after a few months. did this happen with yours? thanks for coming back to share photos πŸ™‚
    x

Surgery101 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

omg they look fab! I have been offered a size 300cc as I previously wanted to be a full C-small D, but now I’m keen and sure on wanting to be at least a size D and thought I go in for a resizing. I’m also a size 6 currently, but 5’2 1/2.

I hope you don’t mind me asking, but are you still the same size after surgery? do all your clothes still fit?

Surgery101 1
    1p
    Menu

Also, how tall are you? x πŸ™‚

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu

Yes mine defo became bigger, I think when you have partials / unders your muscle latches on to them for the first few months and as the swelling and muscle relaxes they’ll let them go a bit. They didn’t change massively they’re just really soft now.

Yes they’re part of me now, does feel like I have fake boobs but I do find I have the odd aches in my boobs but when I’m due on so like normal period pains as sometimes boobs hurt,

I’m back running done 2 10ks since last march and I go to the gym 5 days aweek absolutely fine but I don’t train chest as so,pastimes I can feel it’s not good for my boobs haha ..

Just listen to hour body xx

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu

5’2 / 5’3 x.. My clothes all fit, however bras and bikinis no! Some tops gap at the sides so I often buy a size bigger now ☺️ Tops fit tighter in that area .. It’s nice! We have the exact same stats!! @surgery101 xxx

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

they look incredible!! so natural. This is exactly the look I want. I have similar stats and having 325cc HP unders in the summer so hopefully they look just as good as this! Do you have any advice or tips on what to prepare/buy for pre-op, surgery day and post op? Thanks xx

Surgery101 1
    1p
    Menu

@Chelsea Omg yay for the same stats! Thanks for replying. Phew! I was worried I didn’t want to go bigger in size lol not sure why but still want to feel skinnish whilst having a gorgeous pair! lol πŸ˜€ so do you think I shouldn’t bother getting resized and my implants change? As you actually turned out to be a D/DD (wish is what I would love!)…. I’m a 32A currently.

Surgery101 1
    1p
    Menu

@Chelsea Also do you look shorter or top heavy at any point since we’re quite petite girls? sorry…just worried about the changes. Since we have the same stats and same implant size thought it be better to just ask! x

Nicole 18
    18p
    Menu

@chelsea10 wow they look sooo good! Congratulations on your fantastic boobs xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

i had unders so really got my fingers crossed mine get bigger lol having boob greed everyday haha. its good to hear how soft they are too. bet your so pleased your a year and how good they look xx

Lauren 15
    15p
    Menu

They look amazing Chelsea! So natural as well. I hope I get results like this!

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu

Take stuff you need, not too much, I would definitely recommend a v pillow, I took mine and slept with it for a good 5 weeks, I got it from dunelm mill it’s a teddy soft fleece one it’s amazing! I also took some juice and fruit (they do offer food but I wanted to make sure I had juice and that’s so,etching they didn’t have and that’s what I had when I woke up)! Phone charger, sports bras.. Pre op, some pain killers as they do give you some but I mixed mine up and a bit, bio oil, magazines, hair grips, dry shampoo and BAGGY tops as you can’t move too much! Thea Asda hook up bras are great Β£6 each and I also love m&s front zip ones, I now do a lot of excersize I use m&s high impact bras they do up at the back and you cAnnot move your boobs it’s great! Specially for running!! @steph

I wouldn’t get your implants resized, do what they recommend. Implants look smaller than naturals so if you had and d cup natural and a d cup implant it tends to look bigger with natural then us.. Haha! Your defo end up a nice size with what they’ve recommended. If I went any bigger I think I’d see them as I can feel them in certain positions and slight rippling on the sides but can’t see it..! @surgery101

Xx

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu

Look at my profile photos and you can see how much mine changed, he first week I was just swollen mo cleavage or anything. I still have scars now, I spoke to the nurse today as was worried they won’t go buy all skin types are different, eventually they will go, I’ll just keep bio oiling. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.