1 year since I had my boobs I want them smaller :( Started by: lauraxcx

• Author
    -2p
    Menu

Hiiiii so girls havent been on here forever but had my boobs done nearly a year ago and I regret getting them so big I really want them smaller has anyone had surgery to get smaller implants and how much does it cost etc xxx

Emily
    0p
    Menu

What size were you and did you go? 🙁
    I’m sure they are amazing!
    Hope you get everything sorted though so you are happy x

Menu

This worries me lol im in the same boat deciding between 385 & 410 dont want to be too big! xxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow, never see posts like this! It’s always wishing to be bigger!! X

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah I’ve never seen a post like this before. Hope you don’t mind the add? I’m 3 and a half weeks post op. I was wishing I’d gone bigger for the first week but after mine have settled I’m glad I didn’t cuss I’m quiet sporty and massive boobs wouldn’t of suited me and I think I’m a D cup. I think a re op should be cheaper cuss when I googled it it said there is less work involved with just replacing implants but it depends on the company or surgeon you go with. X

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Whoa! I want bigger haha…. A30 am sure it’s a little bit more expensive for a re Aug… I’ve already looked into it to go bigger in a few years…. X

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yours look amazing already Claire! Yeah I’m deffo having mine done again but maybe in a out 8-10 years time. Oh I thought it was cheaper. Xx

lauraxcx -2
    -2p
    Menu

I was a 32c and size 5;4 size 8 an now I’m a 32f an I jus feel they are too big for me I’m gutted cos I spent all that money an I’m still not happy, think I’m gonna defo try go smaller jus read you might have to have a lift as we’ll tho an that costs we’ll more xxx

Menu

Removal and re aug was 5.5k for me x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.