10 Days Post Op… So Happy!! Started by: Evie Davison

• Author

Today I am 10 days post op and had my dressings removed this morning. I am so pleased with my results so far… I definitely recommend Mr Traynor for anyone considering a BA

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Glad your happy they look fab what size did you have xx

Misia 54
    54p
    Menu

Look amazing 🙂

Menu

Thank you @krist @misia I had 400cc xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m having 400 or 450 on weds with Mr traynor I can’t decide are your unders mine will be xx

Menu
    +3

Yeah @kirst mine are unders… Its a hard decision to make. Have a good think but whatever you choose, you are gonna love coz Mr Traynor is amazing!! xx

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi, what size did you have Hun? X

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu

Scrap that .. Just seen haha!x I’m having 400cc as well. Hope they look as good as yours x

Menu

@ashcha I find mine a perfect size, big but not too big. When do you get your surgery? xx

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu

@evie101 Aww fab, they look amazing. I’m not getting mine until 16th December … its such a long way away 🙁 it’s just giving me more time to fret over sizes, but if they turn out like yours i’ll be one happy girly xXx

Menu

Thank you @ashcha I was the same. Leading up to my op I was thinking if I had chosen the right size. I am 15 days post op and I have noticed the swelling is going down dramatically now and I am loving the more and more each day. You wont be disappointed with the size. I tried a dress on this morning and my boobs look so good it in. Ill add you as a friend if thats ok and ill send you the photo xx

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu

@evie101 Yeah no probs 🙂 I know it’s such a big decision to make. You just wanna be sure they’re perfect! Thanks that’s helped put my mind at ease a bit, I want them to be big but I don’t want people to be like omg check her out hahaha :’) xx

Menu

@ashcha it won’t send on a message so I will upload it on here. It will just give you a better idea on the size and the dress has zero padding so I am a happy bunny xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu

@evie101 They’re just perfect aren’t they 🙂 I’m so excited ahhh hurry up December haha! Where did you get that dress from? Hoping to be in one for Xnas Ever that’ll the 2week mark 🙂 xXx

Menu

@ashcha December will come round soon. I booked my op June and September came so quickly. I am so excited for you.
    My dress is from Topshop… Never been able to wear it as it’s not a dress you can wear with a bra and I was so flat chested, it just never looked right on me. You will have to let me know how you get on and keep me posted on your results xx

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu

Yeah I hope so well to think I booked in July and now we’re half way through September if the next few months go as quick, it’ll be fab 🙂 I know I’m so excited too eeeek!x oh go tell me about it it’s a nightmare eh, did you buy it recently? I might have to copy you haha 🙂 I will defs keep you posted! Thanks for everything love xXx

Menu

@ashcha I bought the dress at the begining of the year. Its just a plain black tight fitted knee length dress. I am sure if Topshop don’t have it in you will be able to get something very similar from somewhere else. Miss Guided have some lovely dresses in, defo worth a look.
    Yeah I think the next few months will pass quickly, won’t be too much longer to wait!!
    Take care and buy the dress haha xx

Beckii 50
    50p
    Menu

They look great such good results! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.