10 weeks! Pics uploaded Started by: Lucy

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hello girls, haven’t been on here in a while! I had 300cc and 323cc with Dr Frati on May 25th, which was 10 weeks ago on Sunday. I went from not even a 30A to 30DD/E (in Boux Avenue bras). I am 5’9 so tall enough to have a round implant without looking odd!. I am sooo happy with them! although I seem to have very slight rippling if I bend over and feel the inside of my cleavage but I think that’s just because I know they are there. feel free to add me and look at my progress! xx

Lucy 1
    1p
    Menu

of course, ill accept now x

Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

I hope you don’t mind me adding you Lucy. So glad to hear that you are so happy with them 🙂 xx

KarinaC 10
    10p
    Menu

Thank you for the feedback Lucy – to be honest your pics speak volumes about his work – I am boob-jealous! 🙂 Cant wait for my op. I am meeting him on Thursday next week and look forward to choosing the size! xx

Vickie 3
    3p
    Menu

Lucy you must be really pleased! Your scars are almost invisible and ur cleavage is amazing! I hope my scars heal as well as yours as I’m having an uplift too! Xx

Vickie 3
    3p
    Menu

Lucy is ur sports bra in ur first pic from amazon? I’ve seen one like that in there n haven’t got round to buying one yet! Xx

Lucy 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Vickie, it is on amazon but I ordered mine from JD Sports and had it delivered to my local branch, was sooo much easier! and it was cheaper, think it was only 17.99 on JD website x

Louise 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Lucy, hope you don’t mind the add, I’m getting either 325 or 350 on Monday 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hope You Don’t Mind The Add xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Requested you I’m looking at same size hope your doing ok x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey, hope you don’t mind the add. Have got mine booked for the 22nd! 🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hope you dont mind the add! x

Menu

Hi Lucy having 350cc unders this Sunday, hope u don’t mind add xxx

Melanie
    0p
    Menu

Looking amazing Hun he really is great doing the natural look my mum looks at mine at just. 4.5 weeks and still can’t believe how natural they look x

Danielle 2
    2p
    Menu

hope you dont mind the add lucy x

Lucy 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you girls! Have just accepted you all now 🙂 xx

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

Hi Lucy

Hope you don’t mind the add too – I’m now thinking 350cc..x

Lucy 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey, sorry for the long reply but no problem girls ill accept you all now 🙂 and thanks for the positive feedback, I cant believe its 13 weeks on Sunday, time has flown. forgot what its like to not have them 😀 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Camilla.can i add you please?i a 6 size.32b and will have 32D.300 partial.i am worry they will be too small?please can I see any pictures? THANK YOU SO MUCH XXX

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.