10 weeks PO from 32AA to 32DD Started by: Kristina (@kikij87)

• Author
    +2

Hey girlies,
    Hope everyone is well, those of you pre op excited for your ops and all post op girls healing well! 🙂
    Thought I’d post an update. Just over 10 weeks ago I had my boobs done and I couldn’t be happier. I feel much more confident in and out of clothes and I have no regrets, I got what I asked for – small natural boobs and now they have dropped and become more soft they don’t look fake at all. I’m back to heavier weights at the gym and there doesn’t seem anything I can’t do exercise wise (I did it gradually and followed the nurses and surgeons’ recommendations) so girls who exercise don’t worry, take your time to heal and recover and your body will be grateful Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emma 16
    16p
    Menu

Look amazing! You must be so happy with them x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu
    +1

They are fab and very natural x

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu
    +1

They look really great hun x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing hun! X

Emma 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

They look perfect!! x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing hun 🙂
    I am only 6 days post op and I am busting to get back to the gym lol xx

Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add I’m similar stats to you and want a natural look too, I was thinking a 325cc partial or under dependin. Surgery book for June!

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

@kikij87 Hi Kristina, they look really good! You must be so delighted. I’m also having 250 or 275 cc, but now have doubts about profile. Dr Fiumara suggested moderate but I’m wondering if high profile would look better. Also, I’m glad to hear that you are back to your exercise routine. I’m at the gym every day, trying to get very fit before the long break. Xxx

opalfruits 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

They look great and really natural good amount of cleavage too! Hope u dont mind the add xx

satcgirl 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! really natural and great size! Hope you don’t mind the add hun xx

Menu

@kikij87 They look amazing!! Would you mind if i add you please? I’m currently a 32a and going for 295/325 cc but unsure of how they might end up. Unfortunately i have a back condition, which makes my right ripcage sit slightly forward to my left, so i dont think i can have unders 🙁 would just like to compare your before and after pics if you have some? xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.