10 weeks post op uplift new pics added Started by: Holly

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +10

Any girls thinking of uplift add me for pics of progress had in sept with me frati xx

Menu

I hope you don’t mind hun but I’ve added you. What were your stats before hand? xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Hi Hun hope you don’t mind the add x

Zoe Leanne -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hello. I m booked in for a uplift in May and have added you to have a cheeky look at your pictures. I hope you don’t mind xxx

Babycee 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi holly I hope you don’t mind my friend request. I am 8 days post op. I had an uplift and implants ad not sure what to expect yet in terms of results.

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

I only had uplift so a little different but because my boobs were quite different in size I couldn’t have implants until a later date. I felt pretty rough for few days and was painful in week 2 but I healed really well and only needed the standard nurse appointments I had to shallow bath for few weeks as was scared to get incisions wet! But my hearing was pretty good! I love my results but be realistic as they can only do so much from what u originally have 😉 xx

Jessica 42
    42p
    Menu

Hi, I’m booked for an uplift and implants in May, hope you don’t mind me adding you I need a bit of reassurance xx

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu
    +3

Here’s a pic 6 months scars x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Holly 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

If they recommend it I would I was really worried as well but best thing I did! I still want implants but the uplift has improved them so much I love them now so don’t worry they will recommend what will give you best results xx

Catherine 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi there girls. I’m booked to have uplift with slight reduction by dr traynor. Iv added you holly hope you don’t mind. I’m new to this so feel free to add me girls xxx

Chloe 4
    4p
    Menu
    +2

Your scars look like you are healing really well. Thanks for sharing,it’s reassuring xx

natalie 2
    2p
    Menu

holly which other surgeons did you see

Georgina 18
    18p
    Menu
    +2

Holly I’ve just had BA & benelli uplift. getting bandages off tomorrow but your pictures have been so helpful made me feel really confident about scarring so just wanted to say Thankyou it’s so helpful when people show they’re progress after just a few weeks post op xxxx

Kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls, hope you don’t mind the adds, I’ve been told by 3 surgeons I need an uplift but I’m so scared of the scars. I’m trying to decide whether to go ahead with the surgery or not at the moment. Holly you’ve healed so well! Thank you for sharing your pic as it really does help to see people’s results xx

Georgina 18
    18p
    Menu

@kellymarie07 I was told I needed an uplift because of asymmetry I’m only 19 so I really didn’t want it done because of the scars etc. it was only really possible for me to have the BA if I agreed to uplift because of the difference in size but I agreed and went with Dr fiumara who comprimised and done a benelli lift which has no anchor scars just around the nipple. I had my dressings taken off and reapplied today so I got to have a peek and honestly they are so neat and small I don’t look one week post op at all they’re not even pink!! I was really apprehensive but glad I chose surgery it was the best thing I could of done. She took 4 hours in op but they was worth it she’s worked some serious magic. Hope this helps xxx

Menu

Hope u dnt mind the add x

Lea 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Holly, hope you dont mind the add just wanted to ask a few questions 😉 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi holly
    I hope you don’t mind I have sent you a friends request
    Jen

Angie 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi i have added you u dont mind x

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

i was a 34 D on one side and E on the other I’m a small D now x

KarlaB
    0p
    Menu

Got told yesterday I needed an uplift and that I can’t go as big as I wanted with implants. Now anxious about the surgery 🙁

Becca 3
    3p
    Menu

hi holly i hope you dont mind me adding you, i am booked in for my surgery in july i was originally going for just an enlargement but was told at my surgeon appointment i had grade 1 breasts and needed an uplift aswell this has came as a big shock to me as i expected minimal scarring and am curious as to what other peoples experience with the uplift has been and how the scars heal

harmony
    0p
    Menu

Hi Holly

Just added you, I had surgery on Mon with Mr Marcellino, was interested in seeing some pics as nervous to what will be revealed on my first post op on Monday!

Kim
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun, thinking about having an uplift with ba, added you to check out your pics, hope thats’ ok. x

Louise 1
    1p
    Menu

Just added you hun x

Annmarie 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve just had uplift on Friday the 8th May with Mr Mounir, who does come across very blunt & some people may not like this he also has a very sarcastic side which I found amusing but again some people won’t appreciate that, he made me feel relaxed about my surgery & I truly believe he has your best interests at heart but he won’t hide anything for a sale, he tells you what he can do & is very clear on your possible outcomes, I’m 2 days post op, I’ve had minimal pain and I am feeling very excited to see my final result xxx

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Holly i have requested you as a friend, i hope this is ok.. im booked in for an uplift only so it would be great to see your progess x

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

hello ☺im booked in for august 12th for an uplift only with a slight reduction to my right boob.. im currently a 34f (right boob atleast 1 cup bigger) im worrying about what size im going to be after the surgery, my surgeon advised no to implants as they would just drop within a few years as my boobs are at a good size to change to how i want them.. im 100% going ahead with an uplift as i hate my boobs as they are now, but im just wondering how it works if after a few months they are too small, do you then have to pay full price for a BA? im happy with the size of my boobs currently so im not wanting to be smaller but i know im bound to lose some of the size.. please helppp xx

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

Girls, i would say to those worried about scars that yes you do have them but over time they heal and become less visible (they are never gonna dissaper) but from what i had to start in terms of shape to what they are now is the world of difference and given me a lot more confidence, so think more about the shape as that really is what ultimately will make u happy, i can wear strapless bras and even no bras with tops and happy in a bikini now, there is always pros and cons but do what makes u happy xxx

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind me adding you! Surgery booked for November for a ba and uplift and I’m trawling these posts for any info on the experiences people have had 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve added you Holly. I’ve got an uplift and implants on the 6th Aug. How are you getting on? Xx

Emma 8
    8p
    Menu

Do your boobs feel fuller and bigger now? Xx

Jess 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Holly, I’m hooked in to have my uplift in 3 weeks ! Then implants in 6 months. How did you find washing hair ect? Going to add you 🙂 X

Menu

Hey jess, I had my uplift on 18th, hair washing and showing is really frustrating me at the moment! My boyfriend has washed my hair I can’t do it yet. And been told around 4 weeks in total for full shower…. Counting down the days haha xx

Menu

Hi girls I’m 4 weeks post op add me!! I love my new boobs but just a little concerned today as one boob looks a bit saggy and also fluid filled at the bottom?! I hope it will resolve itself I have a post op with the nurse on Monday too so will get her to check but wondering if anyone els had similar? I had uplift and 330cc unders xx

Menu

Hi holly I would love to see some pics i will be having an uplift xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.