11 dpo. Is this normal!? Started by: Jess

• Author
    150p
    Menu

Hi girls, so im 11 dpo today. I went back to my office job yesterday and had to come home half way though the day as it was hurting using the computer. I had an awful night sleep last night and woke up to take strong pain killers for the first time since Saturday!
    I’ve also got a cold so was sneezing a bit yesterday which also hurt my boobs! Today they’re feeling a bit harder than they were and a bit painful. My left boob is as a tiny bit bigger but to me it looks swollen. Don’t know if this is cos my right is dropping quicker?
    Can anyone give me some advise please I’m a worrier and they seemed fine up until today
    Thanks xxxx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Left boob is right in the pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

And a side pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi Hun they look lovely and normal 🙂 maybe email your nurse see what she says? 🙂 it’s such a strange journey I have weird feelings constantly! Hope you’re ok xxx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Chelsea I’m happy with them so far. Iv been waiting for my nurse to call me all afternoon, I’ll have to call back in the morning I think. Just panicking as it’s become firmer and don’t know why xxx

Lisa 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Jess, I had the same going back to work, never knew how much effort it was to type and use a mouse… Did you have unders?
    Also with the sneezing, I can still feel it in my chest musclws and I’m 3months po this week.
    But they look absolutely fine, they won’t heal at exactly the same speed.

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hope all is ok 🙁 I’ve not felt firmness in mine just slight twinges every now and then, fingers crossed all is ok! Xxx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Hey Lisa, awh I was starting to think i was he only one struggling so much. I had Partials. When did you start to feel better and be able to do normal things again? Xxx

Thanks Chelsea, hopefully I can get through to my nurse today and will update xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.