12 days post op – one harder and more painful than other help please! Started by: Ria

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi,
    Please someone tell me if what I’m experiencing is normal?
    I’m 5″4 and probably a bit over weight haha – however I had 34b (I guessed was never measured) before op.
    Have 420cc in both breasts, but my left (originally the smaller of the two) just seems to be a lot tighter than my right and much more tender to touch or even in some movements I get pain.
    Has anyone else experienced anything like this. My partner just keeps saying well they look okay so just be fine.

I’ll try to upload a picture. My left is your right.

Thank you allllll xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jennie 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hey
    I’m only on day 4 and have the same. Left side is much more tender and painful and tight. Other side fine. I spoke to my nurse and also did loads of research online that assured me it’s all normal. Only need to feel concerned is if the pain or swelling actually increases rapidly or feels hot to touch xx
    Looking at pic though it doesn’t look bigger but I know what it’s like when you can feel it for yourself!

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

They look really good! I’ve always had one side that’s been more tender to touch n feeling tighter. I still do and I’m nearly 3 months but post but it’s all normal. My nurse said they are not twins only sisters lol and both will never heal at the exact same rate. Only to worry if there’s a massive amount of swelling in one side or if it goes hot to touch other than that it’s all most likely part of the healing process. X

Ria
    0p
    Menu

Hi Jennie & Ellie
    Thank you for your responses you’ve both made me feel so much more relaxed! I think the reassurance from others is what I needed. My nurse just said “they’re fine, you’re in the early days” but it’s nice to hear from those who have the same issue!
    Happy healing to you guys too. Thank you again xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun. I was exactly the same four around 4 weeks! My right was smaller and tighter but they do definitely drop at different times! I’m now 7 weeks PO and all fine! They even feel pretty natural to touch! X

Adele 29
    29p
    Menu

Totally normal Hun. I’m almost 6 weeks and my right boob is always harder and sore compared to my left. I’m right handed so I’m not at all surprised my right side takes longer to heal as I’m much more active with my right side.

Happy healing

Ria
    0p
    Menu

Thank you for your reply @crystalgulliverlive-com and @adele1211 I feel so much better reading that other people have experienced the same thing! Thought I was going to have a troublesome pair of twins, but feel so relieved to know it seems rather normal. I’m going to add you both if you don’t mind xx

Abbey
    0p
    Menu

Hiya! I’m 8 days post had 325 Hp unders my left is still quite flat and square looking!? Hoping they will even out.. Surgeon told me he needed to squeeze the implant in as I had no breast tissue 32aa if that before surgery! Wearing 32dd x

Abbey
    0p
    Menu

Pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.