12 weeks check up with surgeon Started by: Tina

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls, did you meet your surgeon after the operation and for 12 weeks check ?
    I am 11 WPO and haven’t seen my surgeon since i met him in my room before operation. I don’t think that is nice , he should check his patients after the operation … What is your experience , did you meet your surgeon after op and how often?
    When i called the Fitzroy clinic they always said he is very busy…

Lauren 29
    29p
    Menu

My pc told me that it is optional and that you can see him/her 3 months, 6 months and 12 months po for an update x

Amber 16
    16p
    Menu

I saw my surgeon on Monday finally after having my Op 17th of Jan.
    My First appointment with him was cancelled- total pain in the ass

when i went he didnt say much just am i happy – yes
    Any problems – no
    Squished them together abit and told em to do scar treatment – bio oil twice day.
    he had no issues so discharged me …
    i’m guessing from what ive read i can wear bras if i want to and also carry on sleeping in sports bras… mainly because they are comfy and easy, especially my zip up fronts.

Tina 1
    1p
    Menu

Amber , this is really not good that you had to wait such a long time to meet your surgeon, same as me-they said he is so busy and fully booked. Ok , but I’m really don’t care he is busy, I paid quite a lot money and deserved a good service. All girls deserve a good post operation service.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.