12 weeks & signed off …. Couldn't be happier xx Started by: Bev V

• Author
    20p
    Menu
    +1

So today I had my 12 week check with Mr Marcellino. The time has flown by and I am SO pleased with the results at this point. Everything has gone fantastically & I have had superb treatment from both the clinic in Bristol & The Fitzroy hospital. I’ve attached a few pictures (if they load) from start to today. I’m currently measuring a 32ff ..I had 375cc mod+ on 18/4/16.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu

And a few bra shots …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sarahlouisex 17
    17p
    Menu

Look great ! I had my marcelino I’ll be a week post op tomorrow are yours unders or ivers ?? Xx

Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu

Thanks Sarahlouisex – I had unders …how are you feeling X

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

They look lovely ,Bev .you must be very happy with your new twin xx

Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu

I am Kim ..thank you x

Sam 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Thank so much for putting these photos up, it’s lovely to see your journey in pictures 🙂 you must be so happy with your new girls 🙂 x

Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu
    +2

I am Sam ..thank you .. The whole journey has been fabulous and life changing .. There are more pics on my profile from the start X

LJ 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Bev I have the same surgeon booked 375 and 400cc mod plus unders and just wanted to know how you found recovery? I have heard unders is harder to recover from.
    Your pictures looks great !
    Thanks

Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu

Hi LJ… Thank you x honestly my recovery was brilliant … Apart from the standard back ache from sleeping upright and tight feeling in my chest for a few days … I didn’t suffer any actual pain X
    I’m 8 months down the line now & everything is completely normal .. No after effects except looking better in tops haha X
    Good luck with your surgery & please feel free to ask anything – I’m very happy to help if I can xx

sinead 18
    18p
    Menu

Hi Bev, yours look great! What were you before? I have my surgery booked in with him on the 1st feb, he wants me to go 350 or 375, but did offer me 400 as well but he would prefer not giving me that big! had my heart set on being an e cup though and he said with 350/375 ill get a D. Would you recommeded going with the bigger size he offered ot just going with the 350/375. i dont want to regret not choosing the bigger size! xx

Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu

Hi Sinead …ooh how exciting – Feb will be here before you know it xx
    I was an empty 34b before hand … I had 375 unders and measure a 32ff now … Although they don’t look massive on me .. They fit my frame perfectly X I did request going to 400cc but Marcellino said it would create the fake look I didn’t want and wouldn’t suit or fit my frame & I completely trusted his judgement and went for the bigger of the suggested sizes offered – I am SO glad I didn’t go bigger and am completely happy with what I have. It really does depend on the look you want & obvs you only get one go at this – but I would trust Marcellino – ask him why he wouldn’t want to fit them at 400cc and weigh up his reasoning x

LJ 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Bev
    Thanks for your message that does put my mind at rest. I have booked my surgery for 10th Jan which is really soon but I had been thinking about it for years. I work in an office would you think one week off is enough for initial recovery? I know everyone is different
    Thanks ????

Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu

Oh that’s so exciting LJ .. The 10th will be here before you know it xx. In my honest opinion if you can have two weeks off I would take them… it is so important to keep arm movements to a minimum and rest. Don’t do anything before your body is ready … The sleeping sitting for 6 weeks up is also really important even tho it’s uncomfortable and gives you backache – it helps the implant to settle in position.
    You will feel emotional & tired & bloated & The emotional roller coaster is VERY normal … You’ll have days where you hate your new boobs .. They will go thru some very strange shapes … If I can give any advise it is simply – forget about your boobs for the first 6 weeks … Forget about the size – the shape – the look & the feel. Concentrate the first 6 weeks on looking after yourself and resting as much as possible & don’t be tempted to bra shop !! Your boobs will change shape so much xx

LJ 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Bev
    Thanks so much for your advice I think I will try and take two weeks off work then if possible. I had my pre op appointment today all went ok just waiting for results fingers crossed. The staff all seem lovely and very helpful I was asking all sorts of odd questions lol the nurse answered everything.
    I’m excited and nervous but seeing your amazing results I’m really looking forward to it.
    🙂

Menu

Omg they look incredible, I imagine your so happy!!!

Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu

Thank you Samantha – it is absolutely one of the best decisions I ever made and I am SO happy.
    LJ – the staff at The Fitzroy are fantastic – you’ll feel very comfortable & reassured. It’s all quite a surreal experience ???? Ask all the odd questions you need to … This is a life changing decision xxx
    Let me know how your doing … It’s brill to see everyone’s journey xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.