13 Days Post Op Started by: kirsty

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +2

So I’m 13 days post op today and I’m in love ???. I spent 13 years hating my completely flat chest which didn’t fill out once even after having 3 children. I’m so happy with my results and really would recommend it. I found day 2-4 the worst days and I honestly didn’t think the constant ache and crappy feeling would ever go away. But by day 5 I felt loads better. The twins are looking different everyday and seem to be getting bigger too ?? which makes me so happy. Personally to me they look like a C/D cup but I’ve been on the boob or bust Facebook page and used their calculator and the results came out at 30FF/G so I’m over the moon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Kirsty,

I love your positivity! Glad you didn’t feel groggy for too long. We have similar stats although I’m a tad older. I’m really glad I’m getting mine done soon.

All the best xx

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

They look great Kirsty!!

kirsty 7
    7p
    Menu

@vavavoom thanks Hun. It’s been a roller coaster of emotions and today is a down day as I’ve come out in lots of spots across my chest. But I’m hoping they will go soon. When’s your op? What are you having? Xx

@alicem
    thanks Hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.