13 days post op, do they look to be healing ok? Started by: Natalie Hulston

• Author

Hi girls I’m 13 days post op & just wondering if my boobs are looking okay and healing okay as I’m a big worrier haha.. I’m not having any pains and seem to be healing okay just hoping there looking okay.

I’m still waiting for them to drop so they don’t look like a box shape any more, how long does this usually take? X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vicky 6
    6p
    Menu

They look good Natalie! When did u have all your dressings removed?
    I’m 15dpo with BA and uplift and getting my dressings off today 🙂
    Have you been allowed to shower yet?

Menu

Thanks Vicky! I had all my dressings & drains off on Monday babe, felt so nice! How are you finding it ?

Yes I was aloud to shower once they came off, no soap or anything tho just water, I still have a little dressing on at the t junction just to protect it ! X

Vicky 6
    6p
    Menu

I can’t wait to have a proper shower!!
    I’ve found it better than i was expecting, I didn’t have pain past the 2nd day just a bit of aching! I’ve been lucky to have my husband off work for 2 weeks so he has helped with the kids so I’ve done nothing for 2 weeks to give me the best possible healing! I’m still to add photos but I think they looking good so far 🙂
    Who was your surgeon??

Menu

Oh god your lucky I had a terrible time the first week and half I was in tremendous pain, aww that’s good it’s irritating not being able to do anything yourself!!

I didn’t go with mya Hun, I went with spire x

Vicky 6
    6p
    Menu

Yes I felt very lucky as after reading some posts on the pain I was a bit worried how I would cope so I just prepared myself mentally for the worst.
    Yes it’s really hard not being able to do things especially being able to look after my youngest who is 10 months I feel like I’ve been neglecting him, at least it’s not forever 🙂

Sylvianna 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

I found pain to be not as bad as I expected either tbh! also didn’t feel pain past second day 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.