13 dpo……is it normal? Started by: Gemma

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hi Ladies

I don’t know whether it is just me but I am constantly on edge about my forever changing boobies.
    One day left is higher the next day the right is higher…One day left is harder the next the right is harder…is this normal?
    Boob greed has defo kicked in now since swelling has gone down and my macom bra is now fitting loosely 🙁 will be going to purchase a new sports bra tomorrow. Hopefully that will make me feel better. I know there is still a lot of changes that have to occur. I just wish they would hurry up.

Since I havn’t been in any pain I forget that I have had a operation and feel like I have been doing too much. Been really tired so will be taking the next few days to chill out.

One last thing. I thought with overs you achieve a smaller cleavage gap. But mine sit quite far apart. Do you think it could be because my macom is not tight enough?

Would appreciate any feedback

Happy healing xxxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya Hun, glad your still feeling good and not doing bad at your healing.. They look very similar to mine Hun.. have a look at my pics, Mine haven’t dropped yet, maybe the left a little but they still look quite high. I’m prob due to put new one up so might do that today… are you happy with the size? will prob be able to achieve more cleavage when we can wear proper bras… keep in touch.. happy healing..xxxxx

Gemma 5
    5p
    Menu

@chipmunk I would’ve of liked to have been a bit bigger. Tried on my first bra today which made me feel better. The macom is so unflattering. Had to buy a new sports bra as it was too loose now since swelling has gone down. But overall I am really pleased with how the recovery process has been. How are you feeling now about the whole size thing ? Xxxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey Hun, yeah I’m feeling a bit better bout the size,, still would have liked bigger too…LOL..But My Hubby thinks they a good size, so if he’s happy, that makes me feel better…I’m struggling to find a bra that doesn’t feel horrid at mo… must of bought nearly every bloody brand of sports bra out there at mo.. I’m very broad across the shoulders, back, which the surgeon pointed out so I wonder if thats why they not fitting too well… Plus my boobs are still a little high, so it pulling it upwards too… Yeah recovery wise I have it pretty good, even for an old bird…LOL.. not had any problems… just this uncomfortable bra wearing saga… can’t wait to be able to wear a normal one… So glad all went well for you Hun, and that you’re happy…. Heres’s to HAVING BOOBIES NOW!!!!! 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.