15 days post op Started by: Holly

• Author
    14p
    Menu

So I’m 15days post op and i never thought I would post any pictures! but looking at everyone’s else’s photos before my op helped me so much in deciding what size I wanted to have so I hope this gives people who are still considering sizes a bit of help! A lot of people told me to go for the biggest size my surgeon (dr traynor) offered me. I was offered up to 375cc but I chose 325cc. And I’m so glad I went with my gut instinct because I didn’t want huge looking boobs because I’m quite slim and also kinda tall so having massive boobs wouldn’t of looked great for me (in my opinion!) my right boob is looking a bit bigger than my left but I have so much bruising and swelling on the R one I’m hoping once it’s settled it will be ok. Stil looking very round at the moment I can’t wait for them to drop a bit but overall I’m so happy with how they are looking! It’s true that they change everyday I just need to be patient 🙂

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

Unable to upload

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

Does anyone know how to edit pictures to make them ok to post? Xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun I put my pictures on to pic collage and it resizes them to up load on to here xxx

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

Aw I’ve tried so many times but still not letting me 🙁 @Staceymlx xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Oo this site sometimes spits its dummy out with the photos it normally lets you upload to you profile if it’s not letting you up load on this thread xxx

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

Aw what a shame! I’ve put it on my profile thanks 🙂 xxx

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

I wish it would let me upload a pic 🙁

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.