15 Weeks PO. 34 B/C to 34 E (350cc high profile,overs) Started by: Gemma

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls, I haven’t posted on here for a while now as I am pretty much completely back to normal. Unfortunately around three weeks ago I developed really bad red stretch marks pretty much in the space of a few days. Before and after my operation I made sure I moisturised morning and night and have been using bio oil, normal moisturiser and Mama Mio stretch mark cream but nothing really seems to work at the moment. I don’t like them and in all honesty I do feel a bit self conscious about them but my surgeon assures me they will fade eventually, to be honest I did expect some as I have them on my bum and inner thighs just not of this severity.

Other than that I have been back to the gym since August, however I am avoiding anything upper body and I am back sleeping on my front.

Overall I am happy with the size and look of them I just want to get rid of these awful stretch marks. I have attached some pictures below of what they look like, please be warned they do look awful and probably better in person due to the flash. If any one has any other suggestions on how to speed up the fading process please let me know X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gemma 4
    4p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Before pictures –

Attachments:
    Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Hun. That still look fab and as the surgeon said, the stretch marks will fade.
    I’ve heard people raving about a product which I’ll attach a picture of. They have before and after pictures on their website and it would appear to really improve the appearance.

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.