15 weeks post op – new photos – Mr Traynor Started by: Michelle

• Author
    -4p
    Menu

Hi girls, I haven’t been on here in a while! Hope everyone is well and everyone is having successful boobies 😀
    I had my op on January 21st 2014! Nearly 4 months post op now! Thought I needed to update my album!
    If anyone has any questions or there’s any new information that I have missed out on let me know!? 🙂 xxx

Menu

Hi Michelle, I hope you don’t mind if I add you! I am booked in for June 3rd and like to see Mr Traynors results! His work looks amazing!!! Xxx

CRx -1
    -1p
    Menu

added you hun, i have traynor in 3 days 🙂 x

siobhan
    0p
    Menu

They look so natural, would never know they are fake if it wasn’t for the incisions. Are they really soft now? Xx

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Michelle, hope you don’t mind the add. What size implants did you have? 🙂 xx

Michelle -4
    -4p
    Menu

Hi girls yes I will add you that is fine 🙂
    I had 415cc in my left boob and 385cc in my right boob!
    They are really soft now! They seem a lot smaller than when I had them first done as they have settled and dropped! It’s crazy!
    I think they are the perfect size for my size and frame though!
    I don’t have the worry of looking like a flat chested child anymore 🙂 so happy xxx

Michelle -4
    -4p
    Menu

Ps @siobhan your boobies look fantastic! You happy? Did you have Mr Traynor? Xxx

K
    0p
    Menu

Hi can I add you as would like to see pics as you had your BA with Traynor and heard really good things about his work x

K
    0p
    Menu

Hi can I add you as would like to see pics as you had your BA with Traynor and heard really good things about his work x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.