16 days post op. Uplift and 275cc implant. Dr Traynor Started by: Terri

• Author
    11p
    Menu
    +2

Hi everyone. Just thought I would give an update on my boobies. People will know I am a total dramatic and was very upset with my results immediately post op but I am starting to feel better about them. I still feel the nipple could be a little higher but I am hoping like other girls as my wounds heal this will raise slightly and look a little better. I am only 16 days post op so lots more healing to do. I am free to shower now and have not had my wounds re-dressed as apparently they are healing really well. I have no pain at all really now apart from the odd twinge. I am driving fine and can lift my arms up etc. Have also got the go ahead to sleep flat wahhooo! I’ll upload a couple of before and after pics (taken this morning). One boob is quite a lot bigger but I am hoping this goes down in the next few weeks. Overall much happier but still not quite my expectations just yet. Fingers crossed xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Terri 11
    11p
    Menu

P.s don’t eat as much as me when you are depressed about your results as you end up with a much bigger waist haha!! Xxx

Nikki 22
    22p
    Menu

Hi terri, great to hear that the healing process is going well. Your boobs look great. The implants still look quite full at the top as did mine for quite some time,but as they move down your nipples willmoveuo as did mine in the photos I uploaded before. yours look much rounder than mine – mine look great from the front but are still very cone shaped from the side. I wish there were more ‘uplift ladies’ on this site. Xx

Nikki 22
    22p
    Menu

Oh, and I seem to have eaten like a horse since my surgery. I think they implanted a worm at the same time lol xx

Claire 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi, they look good for 16days, it’s still early, try not to worry too much about it, I’ve found mine just constantly keep changing, one is also bigger than the other, it has been from day one and still the same almost 7 weeks on. But I’ve read they can still be swollen months after, so nothing to worry about, I’m exactly the same eating everything and getting bigger by tge day 🙁 first proper day back at they gym today and it felt really weird, but im sure I’ll get used to it x

Menu

They look amazing !!!!

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Hey Terri, don’t be disheartened as you look good considering on 16 days. I go in for my lift on Monday – so nervous. hoping to have a result like yours. I know there a lot of bruising to deal with when you have a lift…

stay positive.

rach

Bonnie 8
    8p
    Menu

Terri they look fantastic! So lucky that you’re allowed to shower. I’m almost 4 weeks post op and still haven’t been able to take a shower!!! I think it’s because I’ve been so ill but I’m hoping I’ll be able to by next week. Also one of my boobs is significantly different to the other and I’m praying they even out. Xx

Terri 11
    11p
    Menu

Aw girls I am so unhappy with my results in general. I am trying so hard to like them and thing ‘Oh they are better’ but I feel like my results are like if I had just got implants and no uplift like low down and fuller. I really feel like for the money I have paid my results are crap 🙁 just been stood in the mirror there and already my boobs are dropping and I can grasp and roll skin again on my boobs like I could before, and when I look down in my Macom my skin is wrinkled up. It’s sooo guttering when you have looked forward to something for so long. There’s no way I could go braless at all and the skin thing is so concerning now as obviously just not quite enough has been removed. I feel so down about them :(. Xxx

Nikki 22
    22p
    Menu

Hi terri, do you mean that your whole breast feels like its dropping rather than the implant moving into position? I initially felt like my nipples hadn’t been moved far enough up my breast tissue – do you feel the same? I would ask to see the consultant sooner than 12 weeks if that’s possible. Hopefully he/she will allay your worries or if not (God forbid they are dropping again) put a plan in place to rectify them. I really hope it’s nothing of concern but i feel so sad that you’re unhappy with your results. Xx

Terri 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi girls, sorry Nikki I never saw your response. Hope you are well. I am so up and down with my boobs. At the moment I am not hating them as much as I was last week. They are so changeable. I really like my boob on the right in the pics because it is smaller and a nicer shape. I hate the shape of the bigger left one. Traynor said it was bigger but only on the day of my op so the same size implant went in. I hope it will become less noticable as time goes on. My incisions are healing very well. I have no pain at all and can take my bra off now and it doesn’t feel like they aren’t mine (well apart from when I lean forwards I feel I need to hold them ha). I have no pain but my skin is super dry and I am lathering them in bio oil every day just avoiding the incisions themselves. Happy that my scaring will be minimal once healed. Still quite bruised. Oh I am 4 weeks post op on tuesday xxx

Attachments:
    Zoe 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies I’ had mine done Friday and today my nipple feels sore I have strapping on and brushed past it and it feels really sharp and weird pain. Is that normal? Theirs no one hardly on here with uplifts is their ? Thanks ladies xx

Terri 11
    11p
    Menu

Yes that’s normal. My nipples were and are so much more sensitive since surgery. I have never had sensitive nipples before this and now they feel everything! Although if you are not sure just text or email your nurse and they will put your mind at ease I am sure xxx

Zoe 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Terri
    Thank you Hun. Its settled think I’m ok . When the strapping comes off on Friday do the dressing come off the week after ? ..x

Terri 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Nearly 5 weeks post op and I think they are looking better?? Don’t mind the pjs haha xxx

Attachments:
    Kate 7
    7p
    Menu

Wow Terri they really are looking lovely, they look like they’re taking a more natural breast shape now, great to see the bruising is settling too. Mine is terrible at the mo so it’s reassuring to see that although your 5 weeks post op that the bruising is settling, hope you are enjoying them a bit more now? Are you pain free now? X

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi terrible, I think they are looking great! I’m a 34d in right cup and c in left so having 300cc and 400cc. If I get results like yours I’ll be well chuffed.x

booboo2008 2
    2p
    Menu

they look great, really fantastic. so glad you are feeling happier

Terri 11
    11p
    Menu

Thanks girls yes I feel much better. I am sure the op and your body readjusting afterwards just knocks your hormones all over as I have been so up and down. There are much better than they were and I do like them now. I have had no pain at all for a long time. They feel like mine now without a bra and don’t feel like my implant is about to drop out the bottom when they aren’t supported lol. I still sleep on my back and have found that if I even lean on my side for ten mins I get achey. Hope you girls are well xxx

Kate 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

I’m really missing lying on my side, I’m really missing cuddling up with hubby at night, I didn’t realise how hard that would be,
    Do you know when we can start sleeping on out side? Or at least lying sideways for even 10 mins? X

Jolene
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies! Iv been to see my surgeon today as booked a BA for January and tonight have been told il need a mini uplift so just nipple replacement! Will this be coverd by the price of currently paid or will I incur extra charges. Thanks for reading x

Sara
    0p
    Menu

Does anybody have young children that needed to be picked up, I’m booked in for an uplift and wooried about picking up my 7 month old, my partner has 2 weeks off but after that I’m on my own x

Kate 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Sara,
    I asked the nurse this at one of my checks up & she said after 2 weeks you’ll be ok to lift as long as your not keeping hold of them on your hip etc… If you know what I mean. If you or baby want a cuddle, sit down on the sofa & lift them up onto your knees. Take it slowly too, if they need a nap in cot or travel cot etc… Lift slowly & try not to stretch your arms too much go down to their level & lift from your knees let them take the weight not your arms. It takes about 6 weeks before your healed enough around the implants & wounds. Hope that’s been of some help X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.