16 Days Until Surgery & Already Have Boob Greed :( 350cc High Profile Unders? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Hi ladies
    It’s16 Days Until Surgery & I Already Have Boob Greed 🙁 I was offered a range of sizes the highest being 350cc High Profile partials and he said even 350 May be too big but I’ve seen girls with smaller frames and larger implants 🙁 I’m a size 6 and currently an empty 32/34A and really wanted 375/400cc. Mr Traynor is very straight so I’m worried about asking for slightly bigger. Has anybody asked for bigger? Is anybody else having surgery on the 15th June? Xxx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

Im having 450 n im size 10 top 12 bottom im sure 350 would be a fair size implant on your frame, I sit thinking oh Is 450 big enough but then just read it made someone a FF so def think it is Id like to be a E xx it depends wat look your after xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Forgot to add had high profile round partials. Was 32A pre op.

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

Hi! Are you in Preston on the 15th? I’ll be there – I’m in at 11. I’m bigger than you (size 10/12) but only 5’3. I purposely asked for natural looking boobs so despite Mr Traynor offering up to 400cc they just felt too big and heavy for my frame. I’m going for 350 which should take me to a small D. I’m having HP unders – I did question it as I thought that made them look fake but he said I needed the volume up top (breastfeeding). If you want bigger you need to ask for it – if Mr Traynor doesn’t think it’s a good idea he wouldn’t do it anyway – hopefully I’ll see you on the day? X

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

@littlec87 Thanks Chloe I suppose your right they do look natural at that size but I want them big, not hugely big but big haha. I would be more than happy with 375cc’s xx

@v888nsa Vanessa yours a really good size I think that little bit extra make all the difference! I’m going to try and get a second consultation although Alison is away so not sure if it will be possible. Only 325 & 350 have been ordered for surgery 🙁 xx

@lolabelle328
    Hi Laura yes I’m in Preston on the 15th matter of days now I’m too excited! 😀 how did you find out your admission time? Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

I’m sure you can request for a second consultation. With my 2nd one I had a different PC as mine was on leave.

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

I asked but only because I’m a mum and I need to know how long I’ll be! The pre op nurse said that you’ll be given a time within 48 hours of the op unless you select a time. I just asked whether I could have morning (and I get very grouchy when I’m hungry! ????) . I’d message your pc maybe ask?
    You will get chance on the day to try them on again – I was toying between 350 and 375 and although I’m 99 % sure I’ll be going for 350’s I want to be certain. I’m so excited! I can’t wait!! Hopefully I’ll see you there x

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hun,
    I had 350cc.. size 8, 5’1 8 stone.. i wish i had gone bigger! Im 6 weeks now and i am so small! In clothes i look smaller than i did when i wore a padded bra! On photos they look much bigger than in real life! I wanted natural looking breasts but wish i pushed for a larger implant! I am so unhappy with the size at the moment!.. if you feel now that you want to go bigger i 100% would! Xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@v888nsa You’re an angel! I just called and luckily they can squeeze me in for a second consultation. Its on the 12th though and he’s fully booked so it’s just a case of sitting and hoping for a cancellation, its only 3 days before my op so I just hope he agrees now and my new size can be ordered in time 😀 thank you I would never of tried to get another appointment! Xxx

@lolabelle328
    Ahhh I didnt know you could choose your own! I think i may be too late. I called today to arrange a second consultation and asked if I could request an early admission as it would make things easier with childcare and she said you can but they probably won’t listen as Day Cases tend to go first anyway after Diabetics and people with allergies (latex etc) I’ll just hope for the best. Either way at some point that day we will both have new boobies 😀 haha it’s so close now, where are you travelling to Preston from? Xxx

@toria31
    Oh no :'( this is exactly what I’m worried about I really want to have big boobs! I’ve seen a lot of 350’s and they don’t seem big enough for me. I’ve just managed to get back in to see him 3 days before my op so I’m hoping he will agree to 375 even 400 I know thats being really greedy but I just want to be happy. The last thing I want is to have spent all this money to have small boobs:( was you offered a larger implant? Have they dropped yet? Ive heard they can look alot bigger when they have settled down xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Glad you’ve booked at second consultation. That’s what they said to me as they had to squeeze me in as mine was few days before op. Didn’t wait long at all. Waited 15minutes. Good Luck. Let us know how you get on xx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve travelling from Oswaldtwistle so it should only take me half an hour!!! We’re going to have very big smiles at the end of the day I’m sure xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@v888nsa Haha aww wow very simular story, I hope I’m as happy as you in the end. Thank you, I’ll keep you updated xxx

@lolabelle328
    We’re simular distance but I’m 40 minutes the other way in Bury 🙂 I’ll let you know when I get my admission time xxx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

Good luck at your consultation! Fingers crossed you’re going to get what you want xxx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

Dr Traynor told me 350cc max nowhere for 400 to go id have armpit boob i could go bigger in a few yrs as the breast skin will have stretched but whos got 5k to chuck about every other year lol

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@lolabelle328 Thanks hunni, I’ve got everything crossed lol xxx

@natg
    Noooooo! I had to sell my truck for the privallage I want them to be perfect the first time haha. He didn’t say Max on 350 so I’m hoping he’ll budge a little, although he did say 350 May be too big so it’s 50/50 :/ xxx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

even at surgery i said are u going to see if bigger will fit he said there was nowhere for it to go x

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Hun I’m booked in for the 15th at Preston, im pretty much the same stats as u except a bit bigger as I’m 8stone. I’m a full B now but since having my little boy they have gone a lot smaller as used to be DD! I don’t want to go massive though as I had an operation on my back 2yrs ago and anything to heavy may cause me problems. I was thinking 300 but everyone I’ve spoken to has said go bigger so I’ve booked to go back and see my PC and try on more implant sizes on Monday so hopefully I’ll make a decision soon as not long left for us 🙂

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Aww brilliant are you with Mr Traynor? Ive looked at so many 350’s and they seem small on some girls, big on others so I have no idea what to do. I think with me having a tiny frame they will be big enough even 325 but I just don’t know it’s so hard decided size isn’t it haha. He’s back at the Manchester clinic on the 12th if you want to see him so just in time if you change your mind! (any size changes to sizes have to be made 24hours before surgery) xxx

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

Yep with dr traynor I’ve had a few of my friends have him and they all have the best boobs ever! R u staying the night after the op or going home? I’m hoping to go home. Going back to the clinic in Manchester tomorrow to try more sizes, can’t wait to hopefully finally decide on a size! I think 325 would be nice for your frame but if your really wanna go for the bigger look go with your gut instinct, last thing you want is to wish you had gone bigger. Go with the biggest dr traynor recommended. I’m the opposite I’m worried mine will be too big for me xxxx

Maddie 21
    21p
    Menu

Hey Hun! I was a 32A (probably AA, they were teeny!!) and I had 325cc and 375cc to correct a slight asymmetry. Pics below!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.