17 days post op, 350hp unders Started by: Hannah

• Author
    16p
    Menu

So I’m 17 days post op today, they’re starting to get a bit squishier at the top which gives me hope they will actually change … You don’t realise how much they change until you look at post op day 1 and think wow I can’t believe I was happy with those haha!! It seems like it’s taking so long as I can’t see me being ready for a bra at 6 weeks which upsets me as they don’t seem to of dropped at all!

Will my scars show like that forever or is that all part of the dropping process?

If any girls have any questions or want to see my progression feel free to add me :)! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laura 42
    42p
    Menu

They look fab Hannah! You must be so pleased xxx

Hannah 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Thank you! I really am! I just tried an old bra on and just can’t wait to put them in some pretty under wear haha! Xxxx

Thank you 🙂 xxx

Darcy 10
    10p
    Menu

Wow they look fab!! I’d be sooo happy if mine turn out anything like yours 🙂 x

Jenny321 2
    2p
    Menu

They look fab,Hannah. You must be made up. Xx

Hannah 16
    16p
    Menu

Thanks so much girls! I loved them from day one and each day I look back and think how did I like them then?! Hahaha but I just can’t wait for the final result! I tried a old A bra on a minute ago! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lucy 26
    26p
    Menu

@hachb they look amazing, I think 350 is a great size that’s what I had haha x

Hannah 16
    16p
    Menu

Seems to be the most popular doesn’t it haha! Obviously the boob greed is there but I know they suit my bod! Ha xxxx

Menu

Wow they look amazing !! Lucky girl 🙂 Who was your doctor?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

What size were you pre op? I’m thinkin of either 350 or 375 cc ! Xx

Hayley86 1
    1p
    Menu

I have just had mine done this afternoon not took pics yet but I can upload in the morning I was unsure on 350 cc HP understand to 375cc in the end choose 3750 it’s not much difference but glad I did X

Hannah 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi girls sorry! I didn’t see this!

My doctor was Mr Traynor.
    And I basically had nothing before. I wore a B but I had lost weight so probably lucky if I even fit into an A, feel free to add me as there’s a before pic on there!

Aww congrats Hayley. Really wish I had an opportunity to go bigger but this is the highest he would go due to me having 0 breast tissue! I’m starting to feel like they’re getting smaller and smaller and i can’t tell under clothes yet either cos of the bras 🙁 hoping they go bigger again xxx

Isabella 10
    10p
    Menu

Hannah they look amazing! I had mr traynor yesterday 🙂 did you have under the muscle? I’m 1 day post op and am really hoping they will drop and they the swelling will make them change shape a little. I had over the muscle though so not sure how much this would affect things but would be super chuffed if they turned out like yours! Xxx

Hannah 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi Isabella! Mi had under the muscle yeah and they still have a long way to go yet. I’m 3 weeks post op and really starting to feel like they’re too small but I think il feel better once I can start wearing proper bras as under clothes you just can’t even tell at the minute! I feel smaller than I did with a padded bra so I’ve been having a wobble and a half today! Telling my self to be patient.
    You will haveeeee to be patient I think it’s a quicker process with overs but still they will change everyday and if you take pictures everyday you will realise how much they really do, I can assure you you will love them more and more !! I loved them post op day one and look back now like how did I think that looked good? Haha! I hope your recovery is going ok! Stay rested xxxxxx

Toni 24
    24p
    Menu

You mind if I add you to see your before and after pic Hannah in hoping he’ll change my 275cc yo 350 when I go on Monday my op is on Wednesday zz

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.