18 days post op, 275&300cc progress pictures Started by: Louise

• Author
    9p
    Menu

Hi everyone,

I’m nearly 3 weeks post op and thought I’d share some progress pictures to show you how I’m coming along. I’m still waiting for the drop and fluff and praying it’s real! I’m such an impatient person ?

I’m a little worried I went too small and one of my boobs is looking smaller than the other so I’m hoping they will even out soon. I got a larger implant in my naturally smaller boob but I’m worried the 25cc difference wasn’t enough and I should have got a 50cc sdifferemce…

When I look at them now compared to my pre op photos I can’t believe the difference though. I honestly wish I’d done this years ago, im 26, why did I wait so long? It’s probably the best thing I’ve ever done for myself, I feel like a normal, real woman now ? For anyone unsure whether or not to do it id say absolutely go for it. The first week after surgery does suck but it’s so worth it for a lifetime of happiness ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Louise 9
    9p
    Menu

Some more…

All these photos are on my Instagram journey page too if anyone wants to follow just send me a request. Personal accounts if you could just send a message first though, thanks x
    @mya_ba_journey_2016

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah 16
    16p
    Menu

Thank you for uploading Hun! Looking absolutely fabulous and gives me confidence about how mine will turn out! They truly do change shape so much over time – have you had unders and what size are you measuring now ? Xxxx

Louise 9
    9p
    Menu

@hachb
    Hi Hannah,
    Yes I had round unders, I’m not sure what size I’m measuring at the moment. My sports bra is a 34C, (I bought a back size up) and it’s feeling loose on the band. Im going to wait the full six weeks before getting properly measured xx

L87 78
    78p
    Menu

Hey!! I’m thinking the same as you- I have one slightly smaller breast, so planning 275 and 300cc. I’m currently a 32A, 5’4 and 56kg. I want to be a C/D cup. Do you think this is a good size to go for?? Yours look great already and you have an amazing figure! I was meant to be gettin surgery in 3 weeks time but I broke my leg this week so have to prospone 🙁 I’m so upset. Such an idiot! I’m seeing Mr Traynor tomorrow to discuss sizes etc. Any advice welcome 🙂 xxx

Lucy 4
    4p
    Menu

I just sent you a request on instagram, @lucyfreckles. Not a BA account but i have photos on here. Thanks, Lucy x

Kat 11
    11p
    Menu

Wow your incisions are amazing louise! Mine are awful at the min, I hope they look better soon!!! I am 2 weeks po today x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

You look great! x

Gem jay 19
    19p
    Menu

They look fantastic x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.