18 days Post Op – progress – one bigger than other Started by: CharlotteTL

• Author
    22p
    Menu

So I am 18 days PO and haven’t taken any photos since day 10… my left has definitely got softer but my right breast is still quite hard and a bit swollen still. My right is still having muscle spasms. The right is the one on the left in the photos… I think it looks bigger!

Scars are also looking much better than before although a bit bumpy 🙁
    Also the stitching in one of them is poking out! Has anyone else had this with scars?

Anyway…. I thought I’d upload some progress photos!

I can finally not wear the strap which is sooooo nice!!! Went out on Saturday night for the first time with my two guy friends and they both said they looked really natural and proportional which was goood to hear…. although they only saw them in my sports bra and top haha!
    Just can’t wait for them to drop and be squishy !!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

I think they’re looking amazing, changing really nicely 🙂
    As for the stitching my nurse told me at my post op that the end of the stitch can poke out, nothing to worry about it’s very common and will go soon xxx

Louise 42
    42p
    Menu

They look fab i am day 6 po and this is really reassuring

CharlotteTL 22
    22p
    Menu

Ahh thank you ladies 🙂
    I am pleased with them …. although they are looking a bit half coconut ish at the moment haha …but I am trying not to expect too much at this stage. Especially as they change so much every day!

When has everyone started putting bio oil on their scars ?? I was told it was okay to put it on now but I’m scared it’s too early !

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu
    +1

Oh gosh I haven’t even look at my incisions yet, I’m not coping well at the mo, my boobs make me really queamish. I don’t think you can use anything on them until after your 6wk check up though xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi are these unders? Xx

CharlotteTL 22
    22p
    Menu

Oh really @jess ? Hmmm… I think I’ll wait then! Although I have been using micropore tape as that’s what was put on them when my plasters were taken off at 1 week… but I didn’t go with Mya so I guess that’s why I’ve been told different things. .

How far are you now since your op? The scars are a bit gross to look at haha and also taking the tape off I get really scared I’m going to rip them open or something! Do you get told to use micropore tape at Mya?

And yes @aimee they are unders mod plus profile 🙂

Elizabeth 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi Charlotte, glad your recovery is going well. What size cc’s did you have x

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Yh iv got steri strips which I think are the same things, although my nurse told me at my 1 wk check up I don’t need them but can use them if I want to, and as I don’t want my bra to rub the incisions and I don’t want to look at them Iv decided to keep the strips on lol. I haven’t put new one so on yet cos I’m to scared to take them off and haven’t actually showered yet either, still washing my hair over the bath and having shallow baths! I’m a massive wimp haha xxx

CharlotteTL 22
    22p
    Menu

Aww @jess honestly you should have a shower haha!! After I shower the tape is still really difficult to take off! If you shower they will stay on fine 🙂
    What I find helps taking them off is I run water on them in the shower and then rub the tape away with one finger whilst pulling with the other. Then you’re not pulling at your skin and nothing will rip!

@elizabeth
    I had 225cc 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.