18 wk po 400cc overs Started by: Katie

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +3

Dr traynor..msg or add if you want ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Leah 53
    53p
    Menu
    +1

They look beautiful ? what size are you measuring now?xxx

Katie 14
    14p
    Menu

@LEAH hi they measure in at about an 32 E x

Leah 53
    53p
    Menu

I have my strapping off in 3 days I ‘m praying they look something like yours! Xxx

Deb 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Katie, you must be so happy, they look great! I have Mr Traynor this Tuesday overs too. Hope they look as good as yours x

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

What size was you before? I’m 2 days post op and was a 34b in padded bras, I’ve had 400cc overs and hope they look like yours! They look amazing!xx

Katie 14
    14p
    Menu

Hi Lauren sorry this is a late reply. Mine have settled to a 30/32 e/for but really depends where I shop. They will change alot overt the next few months x

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

They look great hun, Traynor does brilliant work doesn’t he? X

Emma 3
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing! I was offered 375 overs or unders – non mya surgeon and really unsure what to do.
    I originally met Mr Kazzazi and was only offered 350 unders but I believe all he really does is under….never offered me anything else.

Did any of you have a choice, if so what were your reasons?

I want the round, hp, fake look. 34b ATM 5ft 5 and 9.5 stone.

X

Katie 14
    14p
    Menu

Hiya mine are overs because I have the tissue and have beebso I was offered overs at a max 400cc hp to allow my boobs to be back to normal. I expect I’ll need an uplift and new ones come my next surgery. Dr traynor didn’t give me options..I trusted him with sizing etc..I chose the biggest available
    X

Orsolya 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!!! I was offered 400cc overs by a non mya surgeon, I wasn’t sure about the before and after pics he showed me but I absolutely love yours. Going to see MYA tomorrow for my initial consultation. So excited xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.