2.5wpo 325cc partials – bra Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +2

Don’t know about you lot but I’m sick of wearing sports bras.

Today I went out and treated myself to a non wired nude bra as I’ll be going back to work soon and wearing practically seethrough shirts – pink sports bras aren’t an option!

So I went to VS and found a nice nude lounge bra for £30. Which I thought was quite reasonable as that can be the price of a sports bra. Anyway. They measured me at 32dd. I’m aware this will change but it feels wonderful to be in something other than sports bras!

It’s supportive and slightly padded so the nipples don’t feel quite so exposed when they’re chilly!!

Anyway, I’m impressed. Thought I’d share it with you all 🙂 feel more human now!

Cece 50
    50p
    Menu

Thanks for this Claire i was actually wondering how im gonna dress nicely with these horrible sports bras! Ive just had 350cc partials. Still in strapping so no clue what they’re like at the moment but excited to see. Are you happy with the size of yours? They look great btw! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

well with it coming up to the festive season, why not!

yeah i’m very happy. righty is still quite high, but i massage them lightly to help them get a bit squishier. they’re a lot softer now than they have been, i can almost push them together now. and thanks 🙂

patience is key with this, and compared to what i had before, i’ll still be happy if they shrink a bit. took my mum with me to VS and i think she was shocked by the size of them haha we’re a small boobed family!

i’ve got other photos on my profile if you wanna take a look. i was barely a 32a and thats the outcome i have

fingers crossed you like yours too xx

Katie 18
    18p
    Menu

Claire yours look amazing !! I have mine in less than 2 weeks praying he lets me have 325cc but he wanted to put in 295cc so I’m just waiting to see if he will let me have the bigger size ! Yours are exactly the look I’m looking for ! Happy healing !x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +3

hi katie! They do look a bit bigger in this bra due to the light padding, but i have proper photos on my profile if you wanna have a look. they said 295 to me initially, but when i pushed the largest they would go was 325. before the op, i signed a form to say 295 is the lowest they would go.

and thanks 🙂 xx

Katie 18
    18p
    Menu

Ye I’ll have a look thank you ! Ye I literally went for my pre op Saturday and wanted to go to 325 and she just said I’ll have to wait until the day of my op when I see my surgeon and have a chat with him because he might /might not do it because I’m quite tiny there will be a risk of rippling xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

just make sure they get it ordered in just in case though as I know with MYA they offer three sizes for surgery.
    mine were small before hand 32a/aa so i thought i was lucky to get them in. my surgeon said he would start with the largest they offered me and work down if it didn’t fit comfortably enough for him. xx

Katie 18
    18p
    Menu

I remember her saying that they have readily available sizes in most the common sizes so I’m hoping it will be ok ! I’m a small 32b but no boob on top at all it’s all underneath. Ye I’ll ask them thank you! I’m just waiting for my MRSA results which I’m nervous about because I’m a student nurse so we will see xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +3

fingers crossed that it all goes ok for you. I’m cabin crew and surprised i didn’t have to have one done with the amount of bodily fluids we have to come in to contact with!! haha!

let me know how you get on. if you have any questions at all let me know xx

Kathryn 14
    14p
    Menu

They look fab! I love that bra too! Il be 5.5 weeks post op at new year and need to be wearing something other than a sports bra so might just get something like this as it looks super comfy and nice x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

so comfortable, reasonably priced, and a few different colours available..! maybe i should get a job there 😉

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Hey Claire they look great! I’m also havin 325cc partials, who was your surgeon?
    I’m barely a 32A now 🙁 do you mind if I add to take a look at your pics?xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

i wasn’t a mya patient so due to forum regulations I’m not allowed to say…. and yes, feel free to add me 🙂

Kathryn 14
    14p
    Menu

Claire how did you find the sizing of that bra? I’ve just read the reviews and think il order one. Are the true to size? There isn’t a Victoria secret near me so I’d be ordering online. I need to be measured as I’m not fully sure if I’m still the same size as before but I’m guessing il be a 30 e or 32d x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

the way they measure you is on top of your bust from where your bra would sit on your back and they do that quite tightly. and then over the widest part of your bust. i have 5″ difference so that put me at a 32dd. it fits well. you can always send it back 🙂

i’ve ordered one for £6 from sainsburys so will see how that looks and fits when it arrives at some point today! xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi. This is the Sainsbury’s bra and it’s £8 not £6. It’s more supportive than the VS one and much cheaper! It’s got standard straps instead of a racer style back too. 3 week PO today! Only one more week off work.

Kathryn 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks for letting me know how they measure there. Il try measuring myself at some point then order one. The Sainsbury’s one looks nice too. I stupidly tried one of my old bras on then must have done something to the incision and it started bleeding yesterday so had to be checked and have a dressing put on so I’m really cautious of trying any bras on for a while.
    Is the pull on style of the Victoria secret one a pain to get on or ok? 8 think it looks fab and the reviews say it’s amazing which is what’s swaying me towards it. X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

yes, its a bit of a pain to pull on at first, but from 2.5 weeks I’ve been fine with it. but listen to your body. if you feel like its too much, then don’t do it. I’ve been able to lift my arms high and pretty much back to normal from 2 weeks. i’ll be back at work pushing carts around soon so i need to get used to being flexible. 🙂

Kathryn 1
    1p
    Menu

I think I’ve just assumed I’m fine when I’m not. I’ve not really had any pain just soreness at the incisions, there hasn’t been much swelling either so I imagine I’ve overdone it and trying an underwire bra on is a big no no at just under 3 weeks post op lol. I’ve learnt my lesson lol. Il just get measured and try measuring the way you said too then buy that size. I imagine il be a 32d though as that’s what I was before and my surgeon said il stay the same x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.