2 days PO .HEAVY AND TIGHT when does this stop? ? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls. Had my op . Unders 375cc UHP on Friday so I think it’s 2 days post op. They feel so tight and stapled on today!! Awful feeling. I feel really bad today with itchy hot side boob feeling (using koolpaks ) but the heaviness is insane , really getting me down. PLEASE someone give me hope..this doesn’t last all week does it?? I’ve heard from day 4 things get much better. Is this true ? What’s the general consensus? ?thanks girls. Don’t know what I’d do without this support from others going through it. Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Jen
    I had overs and I struggled with the tightness and heavy feeling of my new breast impalnts. They literally felt like I had two grapefruits stretched under my skin, they felt like they would drop out when I unzipped my bra and I was very bruised and sore. The good news is by day 8 there was a massive improvement, they just suddenly started to feel more normal. I kept asking on here “when do they start to feel like normal boobs, do they ever feel normal again?” I can tell you that mine do feel normal, my nipples are still a little bit more sensitive, but thats improving every day.
    You have had unders which is a bigger operation, just try and be patient, rest a lot, eat lots of protein, drink lots of water and Ginger tea is also very good for healing the nerves. You will feel so much better by next week xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

@becki Thankyou so much for your words. It really is horrible. I’m getting strapping off tomorrow which I’m hoping makes a difference as that’s getting me down too , feels clammy and sticky. Yuk. Xx

Menu

Hi Jen, I’m 5wpo today and I still feel like this most of the time. I had unders and it certainly is a journey. I would just take every day as it comes xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@nikki 5 weeks !! OMG that’s awful. Do they still feel itchy too ? My hardness is worse underneath and at sides. I can’t cope with this 5 weeks. I’ve got 2 kids. Do you feel comfortable at all ? Hope so 🙁 xx

Menu

I’m on day 5 and I’ve woken up feeling so tight and swollen it’s unreal, I’m hoping it doesn’t last much longer for us both. Have you got strapping too? I really think that’s the reason why we’re suffering so much xx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

im 6DPO and feel alot better i took buscopan to help bloatedness and arnica tablets for bruising alongside other meds i still feel tight and heavy but a million times better than 2 days ago x

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

oh and im back to work tmoz coz clearly im mental

Kirsty 44
    44p
    Menu

I’m 2 weeks post op today and mine still feel heavy and tight , and numb! I think it takes a while to adjust to the new weight of the implants . But they do feel a lot better then the first week..so it does get better as you get used to them Hun try not to worry too much and get the best supported post op bra to help you also xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@sarah strapping coming off tomorrow afternoon. I’m counting down the minutes. I’m really hoping that helps a bit. My incisions are sore and itchy today ,;suppose it’s a sign they are fusing together. I’m slightly better this afternoon mentally. Mornings are bad. I get very low with the stapled chest feeling. Love to you all . We will get there ! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@kirsty ..bras are a bit of a mystery to me. I’ve bought a selection but not sure what’s going to be best. My surgeon doesn’t like macoms and asked me to get matalan total control bra ?! I’ve got m&s high impacts that zip up front and a royce bra and a 2 pack matalan that another girl on here recommended. So I’m not sure what’s going to be right. My boobs are so high at moment and from front I look flat chested xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@Natalie it’s good to hear you are feeling better at day 6. I’m just wishing time away right now. Its the most uncomfortable feeling on the world feeling this tight and heavy. I’ve got to try elevate my mind and see the bigger picture cos at moment I keep asking myself why have I done this to myself. Hope work goes ok for you. Don’t overdo it if your not right get on the sick. Xx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

Im self employed and was told pain similar to child birth they lied lol

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.