2 days post op Started by: Ashie

• Author
    36p
    Menu

Hi ladies

I had my op on friday 375hp unders from a 32aa and i feel fine in myself the odd pain here and there but nothing major.
    Problem is they look tiny 375hp was biggest i could get i pushed for more but surgeon said he wouldnt be able to fit. Please tell me they get bigger and not smaller.

Heres a pic of them attatched below

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chan 2
    2p
    Menu

hun, they will definitely get bigger! I’ve learnt that they get bigger over time! just honestly wait! the size they look now will change at 5days po and so on! when i came out i had 300cc (thats althaea could fit) and i had boob greed instantly! then now 5days po theres a huge difference! wait on it honey!

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

Thanks what size are you hoping to achieve at the end. I feel like i have cones stuck to me haha and i think the macom bra makes them look tiny. I cant wait for them to get bigger. Xx

Menu

Hey, honestly, I felt the exact same! Mine were really pointed and cone like! They also just looked swollen and small! But day by day I can see them dropping and fluffing and honestly, they look a lot bigger and I’m very happy so far 🙂 x

Meg 11
    11p
    Menu

They will get bigger and stick out more once they drop and fluff especially with unders! Unders just take a bit longer that’s all, mine were exactly the same but now the look a nice size for my frame 🙂 just takes time I’m afraid! But good luck and yay for new boobies!! 😀 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Don’t say that, I just had partials today and they feel HUGEEEEEE! (hopefully mainly due to the swelling!) I don’t want mine any bigger, I had 450cc.

Just recovering, can’t sleep though infuriating x

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

I want mine to get bigger sarah haha. I stayed in hosp on fri night so the bed was really cumfy,sat night i slept on my electric reclining chair so i could set it to a cumfy angle and then last night i slept in my bed only reason im up so early is cause hubbys work alarm i have 3 pillows one for my bum/lower back one where my head is where i used to lye down and then i have my v shape pillow which is a saviour if my bum starts going numb i just move my legs a littlt to the side so im not lying on it ? x

Kate Roberts 30
    30p
    Menu

@ashleighk28 mine look very similar atm. I think when then drop and fluff they will look bigger and less cone like, the breast band is squishing mine down a lot. Mine are beyond perky and I’m on day 6! How are you feeling?! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.