2 days post op – unders, pain is so bad! Started by: Ida

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Hi girls,
    So i had my surgery done on Friday 27th, all went well and had 300 ml high profile implants and the pain wasn’t too bad.
    Yesterday i started getting really bad cramps in my breasts and a very sharp pain bringing me to tears every time. I got unders and I think the pain might be caused by the super tight breast band I have to wear, so I have loosened it a few times which seems to help but i am also worried that the breast band is placed too far down on my chest? It is right above my nipples and the shape is still like two traffic cones lol.. I also feel like they look sort of small but maybe that’s just cause they’re all taped up?
    Is anyone experiencing the same? Would really love to hear that I’m not alone in this misery, I woke up 3 times in tears last night and cannot imagine how I’m supposed to wear this breastband for 4 weeks without going insane..
    xx

Amber 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi @IDA I know exactly how your feeling, I promise you will start to feel better by day 4/5. I’m now day 11 post op, I’m driving again, can wash my hair and I’m pretty much back to normal. My breast band was removed the morning after and I now wear a tight sports bra which is uncomfortable but really helping them settle. I had 485cc unders. Just keep taking your meds and rest up, you will be better before you know it 🙂 xxx

kim 45
    45p
    Menu

Hey Hun! I also had to wear a breast band but it was taken off at my 1 week check up! So fingers crossed that will be the same for you! I loosened mine to! I’m post op day 9 now and I still get some discomfort but every day I’m getting better! I no it seems like it will never end but it honestly will! Day 2/3 were the worse for me but by day for I was starting to feel lots better! Keeps ice packing them! Xx

Julia 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi IDA I too had 300cc under the muscle and I’m now 4 weeks post op! It does get easier I’ve only just taken off my breast band I was told to wear it for 4 weeks but you do get used to it xx

Ida -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thank you, I really appreciate your replies!

@Julia
    how is your shape looking now? I worry that the breast band will make them look even weirder than they already are now.. haha
    @Kim do you know how come they already removed your breast band after a week? Sounds like a dream! Will definitely put on some ice packs, haven’t done that yet actually..

Emilyn 12
    12p
    Menu

Some surgeons suggest not using ice packs even though the girls on here uses ice packs I would t suggest that or a hot water bottle because your boobs are numb so you wouldn’t have any sensitivity so using any of those 2 options isn’t good especially when you don’t know how hot or cold your boobs are by using those items x

kim 45
    45p
    Menu

I don’t no why I only had to have it for a week but I’m glad I did! The nirse told me to keep it and bring it with me to my 6 weeks appointment just invade I need to put it back on xx

Menu

Hi Ida,
    I also had my surgery on the 29th November! I was the last one and didn’t get out until 11:30pm! I had 350cc under implants and am experiencing the same as you. I have brought heat pads for my back but can’t seem to get comfortable at night. I also woke up at least 3 times crying. Weirdly I can lift my arms and eve managed to walk around tesco today for 15mins! Has any of the nurses contacted you?

Menu

Does the strapping make your boobs look smaller also? I think I may have boob envy

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.