2 days post op UPLIFT NO IMPLANTS. Started by: Jessica

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Over the moon so far. Couldn’t be happier.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claire 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi, can I ask what surgeon you had and what size you were before/have gone to with the uplift?

Jessica 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi, I had dr Traynor. I was a 36C\D but they were very Saggy. I’m only 20 but they always have been I don’t know why. I’m now a 36D but they’re very perk!

Abbey 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Hun how’s your recovery going? I’m 9 days post of and my nipples are really swollen and hurting tonight like throbbing ? X

Tasha
    0p
    Menu

Hello, Ithink I am in the same position as you were. Im awaiting my consultation with with Dr Andrea my surgeon but most people have said to have implants as well! My breasts are a little saggy as they are a little empty at the top.I am a C/D I was debating not having the implants but was worried they wouldnt look as full if i didnt? How come you didnt opt for them if you dont mind me asking?! x x x

Jessica 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey girls my recovery is absolutely fine I’ve literally had more painful periods, no pain at all, just itchiness from the nerve endings knitting back together. Hope you’re alright Hun! Tasha I didn’t want implants cos I’ve always had a lot of boob but it just sagged so now you would pretty much think I had implants cos their big but perk! Couldn’t be happier xxx

Jessica 3
    3p
    Menu
    +3

I wore this last night, no implants! Just uplift! I’d never ever ever be able to do that beforehand! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claire 4
    4p
    Menu

They look really good, I’ve seen dr andrea today he said he would only do an uplift on me as putting an implant in would just make then sag in a few years, how long post op are you now how’s your scaring ?
    X

Tasha
    0p
    Menu

Have you got any before and after pictures? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.