2 weeks dropping already? Started by: amber

• Author
    0p
    Menu

may sound silly but im 2 weeks post of today and my left boob which is my bigger boob with the smaller implant, looks like its dropped quite a lot already its soft to touch and i can squidge it like i would a normal boob, my right is my bigger implant, which has alot of uper pole fullness which my left doesnt have and is still hard, is this normal? worried ill stay like this or ive done something wrong

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Don’t worry Hun mine go hard n soft all the time.. Treat them as two operations.. They will both heal separately xx

amber
    0p
    Menu

thanks lol my left was my bigger boob so its dropped quicker i think and is soft, think the other side has more to go xx

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Yeah look at my pics Hun you will see they change all time xx

Melanie
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun I was the same although it was between 2.5 weeks I noticed the difference in was higher than the other haha x hope your enjoying them x

Holly
    0p
    Menu

My right has always been my bigger boob (only by a really small amount) n I had the same size implants in both but my left also seems to have dropped more than my right n looks a tad bigger too!! Also hoping my right catches up soon. I will be 2 weeks post op tomorrow xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.