2 weeks PO Panic Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Really worried I have something wrong with my left boob. It’s more swollen and not dropping as well as the other the incision on this side isn’t as clean either and you can see from the picture from the side it still looks really round. Please tell me I’ve over reacting !x

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

What implant size did u have where they over or unders

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

335cc HP unders x @melodymarie

Samantha 6
    6p
    Menu

I’m no expert and haven’t had mine done yet (nov 17th?) but I’d say give it time….lots of the girls post photos of breasts dropping / fluffing at completely different rates then literally the next weeks photo they look amazing …. Try and not worry or to put your mind at rest sen photos to your PC see what she says…….. To me they look fab
    I think you’ll be ok ? xxx

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

Aww they still might be settling Hun give it couple more weeks than ring myA xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I know they probably are but I can’t stop working about everything haha.
    -I didn’t go with MYA but I have a check up Tuesday so fingers crossed it’s all okay xx

Ele Wills 69
    69p
    Menu
    +1

i wouldn’t panic think it’s more than normal hun!! they look good to me! xxx

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu

They are looking great, I wouldn’t worry xx

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

I think they look bloody fantastic 🙂 xxx

Suzanne 4
    4p
    Menu

Mine looked like that too – it’s normal, takes over a year for them to settle to a more natural position/shape and soften, they look fab!!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks ladies I appreciate it so much.. just needed a bit of reassurance I guess xx

Ele Wills 69
    69p
    Menu
    +1

i hope mine look like yours if that’s more reassurance ha they look good girl!!! xxx

Danielle 1
    1p
    Menu

iv just had mine done and im 4 weeks post op, im having the same problem. I have one bigger than the other and its really not sitting right or dropping.
    im really worried as I can also feel it more than the other, but im hoping its normal and will be ok. fingers crossed!! x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.