2 weeks post op, ballooned Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I have had my inner/putter and front thighs done 2 weeks on and I’m still struggling to walk and I get tired easy, I cannot see any results as I have ballooned does anyone have any experiences and or pictures to share

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu

Hi Suze I’ll be 5 weeks post op on Tuesday coming. Had vaser to outer thighs and bum, the swelling is still there and some bruising and water retention. If I sit for too long it gets painful and pressing in the areas is still uncomfortable.
    I got bigger before I got smaller! Feel free to add me to look at my pics I have no before pics but I have a few post and you can see the swelling going down x

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Hi laura can i add you to have a look at your after pics as well please?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank u I have added you I am very very bruised I hope this will go down as I am on holiday in 4 weeks I look like I have been run over by a bus, the pain has subdued a lot however I get a sharp pain I can only describe as pulling from the inside or like a hair is pulling have u experienced this

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu

Of course you can Amy 🙂

Yes Suze was so uncomfortable for the first two weeks! You can’t put the pain into word can you, it is manageable but like nothing I’ve felt before! I still get twinges of paint around certain areas when I roll out of bed or pull my jeans on ect. I’m still wearing my compression leggings all night and some days too, as when they are off I get water pooling on my knees and I think they really do help with the healing in the later weeks. X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Are your incisions very hard? Yeah hard to deceive the pain and the back ache!!! It feels like my muscles on the front of my legs have somehow shortened also when bathing they feel so heavy but heavy by pulling up out of the water not down (makes no sense unless you have experienced this) I am showing no results but I am back in the jeans I wore the day of my op so I’m hoping to start shrinking, would you send me some pics x

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

Hi suze, hope your feeling ok. I’m now 5 days since my operation and getting very stressed about the garment I took it off 2 days ago to wash and I cannot get it back on its so tight it won’t fit round my partner has tried aswell. Today I have put on primark ones to get me sucked in. Have you had any trouble with your garment or am I just been really thick as I’m worried my results won’t be the same 🙁 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Bless you I had the same I showered and went really dizzy and was worried about getting it back on I laid on the bed and put my leg in and pulled leg all the way throu up to my knee then a slowing moved them up like you would tights a little on each leg taking a breathe, I suggest try again mine are so tight however it’s much easier now, I didn’t take mine off for a week gross I know!! But I just couldn’t maybe (changed them at 2 day post op thou!) even now it’s hard getting them on its like squeezing a size 18 into a pair of 12 jeans anyone who wants my number so we can chat and share please ask for my number as I don’t find this website the easiest

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu

Yeah my incision are a little hard underneath its just scar tissue and your body trying to heal. The leggings are a nightmare but get easier with time. I have had a bath yet only shower as I dint want to soak the incistion for some irrational fear of it opening lol!! I find a long walk helped got the blood pumping, I dry body brush my legs every day then apply bio oil it really help with swelling and circulation. X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Have a bath it’s amazing!!!!!! You don’t want to ever get out and I’m not one for having a long soak! I’m very determined and independant but finding this frustrating but I must admit today I feel much much better still stiff and long walks take it out of me, I was told I’d be back in the gym within the week I honestly think the down time is much longer than informed I had to go back to work 3 days post op and it was hell

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

Thank you suze for your reply.

I need to try and get the garment on Iv bought one that is easier but I want to make sure it’s giving the same support.
    I’m going mya on wed for check up so I will ask them aswell and see what they say. 🙂

mrsp
    0p
    Menu

Hi both. I’m booked in for vaser on Tuesday. so excited. I’m having my top and bottom abdomen done and flanks. Is there much leaking? I’m going to be staying in a hotel so don’t know how much to pack? Lol. How u both feeling now? Happy you chose to have it done? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

my leaking lasted 2 days I put a towel underneath my fitted sheet and then laid on 3 and my mattress was fine I have a picture of the leaking but not sure how to send it PM me your email address and ill send you some pictures, recovery (and I just get on with it and hate not being able to do stuff) I would say is two weeks, i felt really down and starting thinking it was a waste of money however last night i really studied my self and I can see a small change in my shape, my measurements are the same but I think i will see the resuls wearing a dress and the thigh was really round and stuck out when I turned sidewards I will leave it a few weeks then I am going try put a dress on and see 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I have just seen how to put a picture up!! but anyone who wants a picture PM me as some people might not want to see

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Itching!!! Anyone else experiencing this? Lower parts of legs under leggings are so itchy I rolled up my leggings and skin is dry and flaky I have never had this it’s driving me nuts!!

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu

God so itchy!! Guess it’s just the constant contact with the fabric. Don’t want to bang on about it but bio oil is my new friend! Smother yourself in it then put your leggings on….bliss! Itch free! Yeah defo took me about 2 weeks to get back to normality. Don’t get me wrong after a week I could move around ok but sitting, driving, standing ect all take much more effort!x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for the tip – sounds like bio oil is a saviour, I am off to boots!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I know know what the itching was I looked at my legs and the tight garment had cause infra owing hairs I had loads!!! Might wanna see if this is the same for you

vaser-m
    0p
    Menu

Hi csn any of you give me tips for pre/post op? Booked in for inner thighs knees and front thighs in 3 week!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.