2 weeks post op…happy!! Started by: Lizzie

• Author
    11p
    Menu
    +1

So for anyone who has been following my posts, you will know that I previously was concerned that my boobs were too big and I felt as if I looked a bit top heavy. I admit I had a few cries and felt pretty down about it!
    Well that’s all changed now! I LOVE my new boobies!!! Over the past few days they have changed loads. The swelling has gone down a little bit more and the shape has changed and they are finally starting to drop a tiny bit. I’m over the moon with them and I feel like they are the perfect size for my body!
    For anyone who is in the same situation I was to start with, be patient!! They really do change so much! I have a picture on my profile for my friends if anybody wants to have a look. I had 350cc hp unders 😊 xxx

Crystal 3
    3p
    Menu

hiya hun iv been following you as im a 32a and having 350cc overs with dr mounir yours look great what size are you currently

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

Hiya Crystal, thankyou! I have a 34d and 32c sports bra that both fit me at the moment.. Even though they are completely different! so it’s hard to say. I think I’ll be a 32d in proper bras though but only time will tell xx

Meg 11
    11p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add! We have similar stats and I had my op a week but was concerned they were too small!! They’re dropping now though and getting their shape so starting to look nice for my frame 🙂
    Very exciting times!! Xxx

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

I’ll accept you now hun. It’s mad how much they change over time! I’m sure you’ll love them when they settle down 😊 xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look perfect for you Hun, well done you!!! So glad all you girls are loving your boobies now.. big hugs xxxxx

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

That’s Jo!! Just takes time and patience.. I just don’t have and patience haha. I hope you’re feeling a bit better about yours now xxxx

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

Hi Lizzie

Hope you don’t mind me adding you.

My op is next Monday with Mr Mounir and he’s orders 350, 375 and 400 cc for me to decide on the day and I’m really unsure as don’t want them to be small and don’t want them to be too big so looking at your pics and progress may help me.

Thanks 🙂 xx

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

Just accepted you Brittany.

Good look with your surgery! It’s such a hard decision I was stuck between two sizes until the day of my op! I would recommend going a little bigger than what you would think so you don’t regret not going bigger. It’s a decision you’ve got to be definite about so have a good think! Xx

Menu

I got offered 325 350 n 375 n i end up going with the 375 n went from a b cup to e a lot of girls told me to go with the biggest size especially with unders xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hey lizzie. Glad you are happy. As you are same recovery time as me, have you had any weird tingly sort of itchy feelings in your breasts. Mine feel really weird at the moment. Not sore or anything just i guess i can only describe it as itchy. Its weird x

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Carla, yes I heard from so many different girls to go for the bigger option otherwise you’ll regret it, so glad I went a little bigger xx

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

Yes Rosie I’ve been exactly the same! They are itchy and I keep getting tingly feelings in different areas and a lot in my nipples. Are yours still numb at all? One of my nipples is and I still can’t feel any of the underneath of my boobs xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.