2 weeks post op?? how do you feel? Started by: Jodie

• Author
    16p
    Menu

hi girls

just wondering if you could let me know how I can expect to feel 2 weeks post op? my birthday falls around 10 days after my op and Id planned to go for dinner in town and a few casual drinks with some friends. do you think i’ll be up for it? the week following my op I am staying at home all week and relaxing. the strapping is due to be removed about 5 days before I go out for dinner. I know i’ll need to wear a bra, im planning on finding a nice black dress to cover my hideous macom! but will I feel well enough to have a glass of wine or two? (nothing more!) and be out for a few hours etc?

any advice welcome!

Menu

Are you going out 10 days after or 14? Them 4 days make a HUGE difference…I went to the picures 5 days PO and i went out on sat (9 days PO) had 2 drinks while sitting down, but had about 4 in the house 1st…, im 2 weeks post op today and feel 10 times better then I did on Sat xxx

Lucy 10
    10p
    Menu

See how you feel Hun.. But I’m sure you ll be fine xxx

Lucy 10
    10p
    Menu

I went back to work 10days post op and I felt fine so few casual drinks should be fine! xx

Jade 11
    11p
    Menu

I went back to work 10days post opp and went out just after two weeks post opp and was absolutely fine although I had 2 glasses of wine and did feel slightly drunk ha as I’d not drunk for a while before! Xx

Jodie 16
    16p
    Menu

Thanks girls. I’ve just worked out I’ll actually be 12 days post op do you think I’ll be ok? I got back to work 7 days after my op (couldn’t get any longer off!) I hope I will be ok. Just an office job so I’m sure I will. I’m dreading trying to find something to wear over my hideous sports bra for that night out!

Jade 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m 12 days post op, and was back to work this week, I’m a hairdresser so use my arms a lot and I’ve been fine, I feel pretty much 100% back to normal now xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

At 2 weeks post op I was just getting better, I got sore and achy quickly with little activity xxx

Jodie 16
    16p
    Menu

thanks for the input girls! im just praying i’ll be up for it. even if I just end up going for a meal with my friends then home. just don’t want my birthday to come and go without any acknowledgement of it!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I was at my worst 2 weeks post op, mainly from back ache! I really wouldn’t prepare to feel good or bad as it’s so unpredictable and every story I’ve read has been so different. xo

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.