2 weeks tmr til op and freaking out ! Anyone with got any 400/450 under pics?!! Started by: MISSAMBERNECTA

• Author

So Op day 2 weeks tmr and starting to think about absolutely everything that could go wrong and feeling squeamish which isn’t normaly me ?? Da fooookkk?! Ahhhhh lol ….. Any lovely ladies with any 400/45o under pics to share to make me remember we why I’m doing this ! Also ready to purchase sports bras , was just going to get 2 Maccom ones unless anyone else has any recommendations for a girl on a budget ( but not so much of a budget to not look after my new boobies ! Lol ) Carnt wait to hear from you’s ! Amber xxx

Jay 36
    36p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Amber, I’ve only had 325cc so can’t help on that front but in terms of bras it depends on your surgeon, mine doesn’t like maccoms and told me to buy asda 2 for £7 sports bras, just one of the reasons I like him! Ha so it’s worth checking with your surgeon before you part with your cash xx

Lisa -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Amber! My op days the same day as yours and I’m going for 400cc under hp. I think it’s natural what your feeling because I feel exactly the same, Eeekk!!! Iv already bought my op bras after reading other forums. Quite a lot of women have suggested buying one Macom bra and an op bra from asda (which I have done) they use the Macom bra until it’s ready to wash then switch to the asda bra. By the sounds of it they are both comfy so I thought it was worth a try buying them both. Hope this helps 🙂

sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey haven’t been on here for aggges but I had 410 unders perfect they are feel free to look at my pics xx

Ele Wills 69
    69p
    Menu

I had 425 cc unders and my surgeon actually preferred the asda post op bras an there 8 pound will upload more pics when they stop hurting so much ha xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I’m booked in for 550cc overs on the 9th I’m having the same panics!! Lol iv got 1 macom and 1 asda bra just incase. I’m so excited but keep googling pics ect thinking omg what if mine end up wonky or something haha. Hope ur op goes well hun!!! Xx

Paula 27
    27p
    Menu

Hi amber, do you mind if in add you? I’m having 400/425 overseas in 3 weeks x

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

I have on my profile xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.