2 Years PO – 350CC HP Overs Started by: Olivia

• Author
    5p
    Menu
    +3

Hi All,

I am now 2 year 1 month post-op from my Surgery. I remember how useful this forum was when I was researching boob jobs, so thought I’d contribute.

First thing I will say is I LOVE THEM. 2 Years on, and still the best thing I have ever done, feel so much more confident and they really have changed my life.

Next, be careful when choosing your size. While they are amazing, and so much better than what I had originally, I do kind of wish I got them a little smaller. I was a 32AA (Size8-10) and wanted to go up to a 32C/D. I spoke to my surgeon and he recommended 350CCs, I tried on the boob simulator and was happy with the size. After getting the surgery, I got measured as a 32E. Initially I was thrilled, but 2 years on, I wish I got the D cup I asked for.
    So just bear in mind, while there are a lot of 6mo PO people saying get bigger get bigger… Don’t do it unless you are 100% sure you’d be happy with the chance of getting much bigger boobs than you expected.

The boobs themselves I’ve had no problems with, I thought I was getting a bit of scarring but they slowly softened up. It’s so important to let them settle before freaking out, remember that what they look like 2 weeks PO is not how they are going to look forever!! I have a bit of asymmetry, but all boobs fake or natural aren’t going to be exactly the same.

Stats –
    32AA to 32DD (350CC Round Implants, High Profile, Overs)
    Size 8-10
    5ft 8

If anyone has any questions I am happy to answer 🙂

Olivia 5
    5p
    Menu

Photos are on my profile – too big to put on here directly. There are photos from various stages throughout the healing/settling process so you can see the progression. They’ve now dropped low enough to cover my scars, this took about a year which was way longer than I expected, but everyone is different!

Olivia 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Angela. I think everyone’s different, and it very much depends on personal preference.
    When I was first researching I found the same thing, everyone saying bigger is better or you will get boob envy afterwards. In the end I was given a choice between 325 and 350, and I went for the bigger option. In the first year after the surgery I was so happy with them, even wish I had gotten them bigger.
    But once they had settled properly, I kind of wish I had gone for the 325cc. I have quite a slender frame so often I think maybe they look a bit too big, but my friends assure me they look fine.
    I completely agree bigger is not always better, after the novelty wears off, chances are you will be happy you went with 300/325.

Zara 3
    3p
    Menu

Hiya, great 2 read ur post it’s good 2 hear how people r getting on later down the line. I’m 11 days op and had 350 unders, did ur’s get bigger as time went on or did they start off at there biggest?x

Olivia 5
    5p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Zara, no problem 🙂 They definitely started out at their biggest. For the first year they were much rounder and sat higher on my chest, they were a 32E. Now they have dropped a bit more and fluffed out at the bottom, they are a 32DD (depending which shop I go to).
    I didn’t really notice them getting smaller, they just changed shape a bit as they settled, which is what changed the bra size I think.
    Add me as a friend and you can see my pics, I’ve uploaded photos at different stages so you can see the changes.
    I had Overs, so I’m not sure if there is much difference in how they change? You’d have to look around.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi I’ve added you – hope that this s OK?

Am having the same size!

X

Darcy 10
    10p
    Menu

I’ve added u hope that’s okay! I’m deciding on a size at the minute great to hear this perspective 🙂 x

Mia 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Hun you’ve had exactly the same implants and placement as me I am 2 months post op. I’ve added you to hopefully see some of your progress pics. Hope you don’t mind xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind me adding you Olivia x

Gem jay 19
    19p
    Menu

Thanks for your post Olivia it’s very helpful to hear what happens a few years down the line, hope you don’t mind if I add you x

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

It’s great to hear from someone 2 years on! Glad to hear you’ve had no probs and still love your boobs. X

Olivia 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi guys, no problem at all, happy to answer any questions 🙂 I’ve accepted you all x

Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu

Thanks so much for sharing Olivia so great to hear someone from further down the line ! Did you find that one dropped before the other and if so did it take long for it to catch up? Iv requested to add you too as well hope that’s okay! Xxx

Menu

I have requested to add you Olivia I hope that’s ok xx

Olivia 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi ClaireB2 🙂 Yes definitely, have a look at my pictures and you can see my left one dropped sooner than my right. It took a few months for them to even out. It took at least a year before they properly settle and stopped changing.
    I’ve accepted all requests, happy to help 🙂 xx

Coco 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey @olivia2101 I’m just about to add you, hope that’s okay!!
    I’m getting 325 on 27th September hoping to go from 30A to a D at most! Great idea to have a post like this as its hard to know what they’ll be like in future ???? X

Orsolya 38
    38p
    Menu

Very helpful post, I’ ve also added you like many other girls. I’m currently researching and find this forum very informative. I’ve already seen a surgeon who suggested 400cc overs to achieve DDs as I’m already a 34c. But I’m only 5’2″ so after looking at some pics here I think they may be a bit big. Having my initial consultation with MYA tomorrow and can’t wait to see what they say:)

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.