20 dpo.. really worried Started by: Gemma

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hi Ladies.

I’m becoming quite concerned now on how big the difference is in my boobs. I never had one bugger before the op but now there is a big difference.
    Am I just being paranoid. I know everyone says to wait until the 6 weeks but this has been like it for the last two weeks now.

🙁 🙁

Gemma 5
    5p
    Menu

20dpo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Victoria -3
    -3p
    Menu

Who done your surgery? Xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

How many weeks post op are u girls ? Xx

Mstw 9
    9p
    Menu

@victoria I had mine done at transform.
    @mush I’m 4 weeks post op Hun x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey Hun, yeah you can defo see a difference there. Maybe email a pic to your nurse just to put your mind at rest. Mine are different too, I can feel my right implant is lower than my left. My left has also dropped before my right aswell. I’m a bit concerned too as my right is already lower than my left and it hasn’t dropped yet.. Let me know how you get on xxxx

Gemma 5
    5p
    Menu

@Mush78 hey I’m only 3 weeks post op so not sure if jm being abit paranoid.

@chipmunk Hey Jo… I can really notice it and it’s getting to me now. Can’t really notice it when I stand up but when I sit down I can. I’m just hoping it matches the other one over time. Will email the nurse today and see what she says. Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Ok Hun, keep me posted… Funny how we both have the same dodgey boob, maybe it’s the way Mr Marcellino does that side xx

Gemma 5
    5p
    Menu

@chipmunk the nurse just phoned and said it’s completely normal at the moment. Just that my left has dropped more than my right. To be honest I’ve only ever had discomfort in my right boob. But I’m not sure if it’s because I’m right handed and do aloe more with that hand.
    How you feeling about the size now x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey Hun, well atleast she’s seen them now, hopefully they’ll sort themselves out by the time we have our 6 wk check. Size! … TBH they are not as big as I wanted. The shape of them is a lot better, apart from the seperate dropping. I honestly thought they’d be bigger. They don’t look as big as yours, or anyone’s that’s had 375. But not a lot I can do now.. Just hope I will fill a C cup atleast, but I did ask for atleast a D. Xxx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Just see how they are in 6 weeks time x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@gems2015 hey Hun, just put a couple of pics in my photos today.. Just took them, you can see I’ve got one more swollen than the other. Hadn’t really noticed it till I saw the pic xxx

Kate Roberts 30
    30p
    Menu

Hi Jo, I have added you, hope u don’t mind. I had a similar size (400) last week. X

Mstw 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi Jo
    I had a look at your updated photo, they are looking great

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey ladies my hubby thinks I got boob blindness, do they look a good size? To me they look small but hubby thinks different, what you gals think???

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@kate-2 can’t access your request, try sending again, won’t let me send one back to you . ?

Kate Roberts 30
    30p
    Menu

Hey Jo I’ve tried cancelling my request so you can send one through. It doesn’t seem to like it when I request friendships ha. Well I’ve had pretty much the same size as you. They don’t feel or look huge but they are def bigger than what I had before? X

Kate Roberts 30
    30p
    Menu

Thanks for the add Jo. I had a look through your pics and think they look big! Mine are a similar size and are very high like yours. Did you have under the muscle?! As I think the muscle squishes them down but they will look even bigger when they fluff?! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.