22 days PO I hate them!!! Started by: Sophie

• Author
    3p
    Menu

So I’m now 22 days PO and I’m really upset with them! Now the swelling has gone they seem really small. I chose unders as I didn’t want them to look too fake however now I think mine just look like natural boobs! They are close together however there is hardly any definition on top! I’m so upset can’t stop crying…has anyone been through this stage and come out of the other end happy?

X X X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I’m the same! I don’t not like mine but I just wish they were a lot bigger!! Before having my boobs done I imagined them to be a lot bigger for some reason. I think I’m just happy I haven’t had any complications but size wise I’m not happy. I’m 3 months post op and mine just seem to be getting smaller and smaller. Yours look great to me and a big size I would love mine to be that big but we all have a size in mind we would like to be I think and get so used to them with the swelling xx

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Yes me too I had an image in my mind of how I wanted them and they seem so much smaller than I anticipated…they look small in clothes no one can tell I’ve had them done!!!! It’s really sad all I do is cry about them!!!!

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu
    +2

I don’t think it’s much consolation but I think they look great. What size implant did you get? To me they look really big but I suppose it’s different when they’re your own! What profile did you get as well? xxx

Gemma 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

There really nice I want mine like that what size was you before and what implant and profile . Xxx

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you lovely….I had 375 HP Round unders….They just don’t feel big in clothes and I just thought they would be so much fuller on top! I know to other people they will seem big but like you say it’s how you feel I’m just petrified they’re going to get smaller and smaller!!! It’s an awful feeling!!!!!

Thank you tho it does help! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look amazing! I’m still in the research stage but I would definatly like to have mine like yours! I suppose it’s hard when you have an image in your head and they don’t turn out like that image but honestly to me they look big! What bra size do you measure with them? Also who was your surgeon x

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

I’m stuck between 400 and 450 at the minute, my boyfriend doesn’t want me getting 450s but I don’t want to feel like I went too small and end up hating them so I’m so undecided 🙁 I really do think yours look great though! It’s a shame you’re unhappy 🙁 xx

Ashley 12
    12p
    Menu

I think they look fab but I’m 4days po and so paranoid it’s unreal so know how you feel. I went in so happy and confident and I’ve come out a wreck thinking I’ve made the wrong decision. Honestly think it’s the anaesthetic makes you go crackers. X

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you ladies it’s an awful feeling and an emotional roller coaster I loved them 1 wk – 2wk as the swelling was still there and quite high I just worry that they’re only going to go more natural! I’m currently wearing 34f sports bra which I know sounds massive but they are really not that big!!!! I would definatly say go as big as you can!!! X X x

Adele 29
    29p
    Menu

Please don’t judge them now. When they drop and fluff they can get bigger.

I got sized at weekend as I’m 6weeks post op and thought my swelling had gone down too much( I expected my boobs to be a C/D but I’m a 32DD and only fit into ‘fuller bust’ bras as regular 32DD are too small.

Lucy 7
    7p
    Menu
    +2

@sophielm are you joking? I’ve just been admiring yours thinking I wish mine look like that! We had the same size but I had moderate profile. Yours are absolutely perfect in my eyes but it’s your opinion that matters. I do you hope you end up loving them again because they are honestly perfect! Chin up babe!

Jade 15
    15p
    Menu

I think they look great ill be happy if mine turn out like yours xx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Sophie,

On MYA’s instagram they have a picture of the emotional rollercoaster that it is normal to feel in the weeks after your op. Everyone goes through a stage of liking them, then being sad, being over critical and feeling very unhappy, then finally liking them again, it’s totally normal at this point to be unhappy 🙂 You’ll feel better about them soon after you’ve given them more time to fluff out – unders and partials take a lot longer than overs to get to their normal, full fluffed out stage – sometimes up to a year, so don’t panic!!

If it makes you feel any better, I think your boobs look amazing, I want mine to be that shape too! I’m getting 375cc from a 32a 🙂 Anyway, just give them and yourself time, you’ll love them soon.

It’s so easy to look at them and get so used to the size that you don’t realise quite how big they actually are – to me (as a 32a, pretty flat chest), they look huge, so honestly just give it time – I think the majority of people would think that your boobs are quite big.

Good luck and happy healing x

Menu
    +1

They do look really good if mine look like that I’ll be really pleased, they will still be changing and probably fluff out more xxx

carlymarie 17
    17p
    Menu

They look amazing Sophie ?

hollie 22
    22p
    Menu

I think they look amazing!! I think there really big! And literally perfect!! Really natural tooxx

Laura 4
    4p
    Menu

They look fab, boob envy ? hoping mine look like yours when I get them!! Hopefully you feel better about them soon

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

I’ve just seen these….aww Thankyou tht means a lot!!! It’s so hard to love your own!!!! I feel like I’m complaining and annoying all my friends and family!!! I hopefully will love them in a few week time just wish they looked a bit more like a boob job but thank you so much ladies it means soooo much X X

Lauren 13
    13p
    Menu

They look really big to me if that’s any consolation.. And they look great! And like the other girls said it’s perfectly normal to feel this way right now but rest assured they are looking great I know I’d be happy with that result 🙂 xx

Summer 27
    27p
    Menu

Yours are twice the size of mine I’m gutted. Doesn’t even look like I’ve had surgery :/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

I think they look really nice and totally suit your frame Sophie. Be patient with them as they do take a long time to settle, you’re only a few weeks post op. I also had 375cc and I really didn’t like mine until they were about 8/9 months old. I recently posted my year post op story with pictures so you can see the changes. Going under the muscle does create a much more natural look, hence there not being too much of top boob as that is classed more of ‘fake’ look.
    Be patient chick, let them settle and let the muscle relax as it’s still holding the implant very tight xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I think they look amaxing I’d b happybwith those ? and summer yours look so natural too xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.