23 weeks post op pics Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girlies
    Havnt been on here in yonks but thought I’d take a few new photos to update my profile as I know it’s good for anyone pre op and post op to c the progress. If u look at my first pics on here they have changed loads over the months. No regrets what’s so ever.
    So anyone still thinkin about gettin new boobies I say go for it and happy healing to all u post op ladies ? xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

What size are they Hun they look fab!! I’m awaiting my consultation thinking of having 700cc. I’m a 34b now. Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kxg86 thanks hun
    I had 550 high profile unders and I was a 32a before my first ba. This was my second ba xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They are a 550??!! They look bigger!! What body size are u if you don’t mind me asking? What was you on your first ba? I’m a size 12 been looking at ladies with 700 and really thinking that’s what I’m going to go for, as want a big difference! And would rather have bigger then wish I went bigger for my money?! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kxg86 am a size 6-8
    On my first ba I had 300 moderate profile unders which took me to a 32c bra. With the 550 I’m now a 32f but I did have boob greed wanting to go for 650 or 700cc but my surgeon said I’m too small framed for that big.
    I say defo go for the biggest size ur allowed cos like u said u don’t wanna regret it and wish ud gone bigger xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Girls if u want to add me that’s cool but please msg me on here or privately first. I have a lot of pics on here and even though I crop my face out they’re still private.xx

Rachael 11
    11p
    Menu

Wow kitty, you look fab! I’m having 500cc on Wednesday, would you mind if I added you just to see the progress? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@rachael271 ooooh bet ur dead excited ? and yeah no probs I’ll accept you now hun xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Can I add ya babe? I think I defo gunna go 700cc. Yours look great Hun 🙂 I’m bigger than u clothes wise so would suit me better too xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Aye no probs @kxg86 I’ll accept u now. 700cc will b a great size for ya ? everyone says mine look huge now but I would have loved 700’s lol xx

Rachael 11
    11p
    Menu

Thanks @kitty I’m totally envious of your boobs, their amazing!! Xx

Litisha 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey they look great. I hope you don’t mind the add I think I want 550. Who was your surgeon ? X

Marie 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m having 500 on the 30 September hope you don’t mind the add xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

No probs girls
    I didn’t go with mya
    I don’t mind the adds girls it’s just there’s a lot of fake users on here that r just on for the perv lol
    What size were u before u had the 700 then ani?xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Photos won’t upload

Menu

Hun would you mind me asking where you got that blue and black bra from? Its lush xx

Menu

Wow huni they look amazing ?, hope mind look this good do you mind if I add you xxxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They look amazing mazing!! In going to add if you don’t mind as well. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.